WANTED Golden Gun Replica

doubleofandoubleofan Posts: 26MI6 Agent
Hi all,

I am looking to buy the golden gun replica, I cannot get it anywhere. There is one on eBay but it has slight damage. I don’t want to spend a lot of money on something damaged.

Is anyone selling, or know someone who is selling this replica? I need this for my collection.

Money available for immediate purchase.

Thanks all

Neil

Comments

• BOFFERBOFFER Posts: 331MI6 Agent
    Hi Neil, I don't know why I always reply to golden gun queries but given that its now a tradition, I shall continue. There are a few golden gun options. The original SD studios one which is quite expensive now and available on a placque or wooden box if you pay more. The other options are the factory entertainment ones that are either standard or dual signature models. The dual signature gun is the same gun but has a placque countersigned by 2 bond stars. The SD studio gun is anything from 2k upwards. The standard FE gun is around 1500 quid and the dual signature gun is about a 500 quid premium on this but much rarer. They are hard to buy as there are few for sale but do come up on ebay regular away. They do have issues such as fragility and gold plate wearing off and bits missing etc but generally most are never touched and locked in display cabinets. Good luck in your search and if you have any queries regarding the GG or the new one that FE are planning, I am sure the members on here will help. Frankly, I am just glad to see someone on the forum who doesn't collect socks that bonds ex wife once wore on a Tuesday dinner in Fleetwood in the rain.
    Don't worry, I have my tin hat on for all the sock lovers. :))
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    What the time line on the new version from FE??
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    Not heard anything from FE as yet but no doubt it will be announced on facebook / twitter and here when its nearly ready.
  • doubleofandoubleofan Posts: 26MI6 Agent
    BOFFER wrote:
    Not heard anything from FE as yet but no doubt it will be announced on facebook / twitter and here when its nearly ready.

Great I will keep an eye out for this new version. Hopefully it’s better built.

I have managed to secure an SD GG in great condition from a collector.

Can’t wait to receive it.
    Good man. Is it a placque model on the wooden plinth or in the wooden box with bond engraving on the glass ?
    BOFFER wrote:
    Good man. Is it a placque model on the wooden plinth or in the wooden box with bond engraving on the glass ?

It’s the transition model , in excellent condition, it’s not in the original case (although it was in a case with the 007 etched into the glass) it’s currently housed inside a Perspex case standing up.
    I have a few spare sd bullets for those if you ever need one.
    ta
    BOFFER wrote:
    ta

What condition are they in?
  • Bond Collectors' WeekendsBond Collectors' Weekends Gainesville, Florida USAPosts: 1,883MI6 Agent
    Each one has only killed once. :)
    Seven (007) James Bond Tours! Mission: Mexico!
  • jenova-s_angeljenova-s_angel California, USAPosts: 24MI6 Agent
    BOFFER wrote:
    ta

Hi, may I have a PM for price please? :)
    Condition is fine, no issues from what I can remember. I think I have about 3 left over and would take an offer for them. Let me know and I will dig them out of the loft.

ta