fullsizeoutput_b2a.jpg

fullsizeoutput_b2c.jpg

EMOD7b_Kz_QFSvb_A4ky_Th_G8w.jpg

V4l2_K3d_TQs_K9_YFRj_P508_Hw.jpg

XXKo_Qi_UGQ9a_X8c_Zz_KXJw.jpg

z_J_7_ZBEQh21_OZ9_MXYpz_FA.jpg

IMG_1008.jpg

Comments

• The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    These all look fantastic....do you have sizing on them? Especially the QoS shirt...
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent
    I remember a friend in college had a Living Daylights cast polo shirt. The film logo and 007 were actually embroidered on the shirt.
  • frommeyerfrommeyer ChicagoPosts: 418MI6 Agent
    A few months ago I was tooling around OfferUp and saw someone had a genuine, C&C leather jacket from Tomorrow Never Dies (my favorite Bond film). It was an XL so way too large and I moved along. I just tried to find it to post the link here but it's gone now. He wanted like $100 for it. Kicking myself on behalf of any member here who might have wanted it.
  • Gadget MeisterGadget Meister Bicester, OxonPosts: 1,972MI6 Agent
    David, in reply to your size requests, they are all.........

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL

This is Pete we’re taliking about :D
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    These all look fantastic....do you have sizing on them? Especially the QoS shirt...

Sorry Dave, Andy is correct and all but one have been fat b@stard size ( they probably fit him XL ?) though they do come up small. I do have other Cast n Crew stuff to go through as and when I find it I will post on here, but to be honest if I wanted to sell them I would have put them in the memorabilia for sale section, I was just showing various Crew items that I was given during my time at EON.

fullsizeoutput_b34.jpg

T9x_Zfnr_TRz_CJs_C8pf_PLh3_Q.jpg

As worn by MGW on the set of TWINE
    edited June 2018
    I remember a friend in college had a Living Daylights cast polo shirt. The film logo and 007 were actually embroidered on the shirt.

The interdepartmental are still mostly embroidered -{
    frommeyer wrote:
    A few months ago I was tooling around OfferUp and saw someone had a genuine, C&C leather jacket from Tomorrow Never Dies (my favorite Bond film). It was an XL so way too large and I moved along. I just tried to find it to post the link here but it's gone now. He wanted like $100 for it. Kicking myself on behalf of any member here who might have wanted it.

They were £200 to staff at the time of the release, I think the nylon ones are worth £100 or were -{
  • thespyboys11thespyboys11 Lindenwold,NJPosts: 1,845MI6 Agent
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Ah, gotcha! Well, I love seeing this type of thing...really provides a little taste of 'back of the curtain'.....that QoS shirt is particularity well designed.

danjaq_0ff wrote:
    The Mantis wrote:

Sorry Dave, Andy is correct and all but one have been fat b@stard size ( they probably fit him XL ?) though they do come up small. I do have other Cast n Crew stuff to go through as and when I find it I will post on here, but to be honest if I wanted to sell them I would have put them in the memorabilia for sale section, I was just showing various Crew items that I was given during my time at EON.

fullsizeoutput_b34.jpg

The Mantis wrote:
    Ah, gotcha! Well, I love seeing this type of thing...really provides a little taste of 'back of the curtain'.....that QoS shirt is particularity well designed.

danjaq_0ff wrote:
    The Mantis wrote:

fullsizeoutput_b34.jpg

I have a few more items to put up when I find them, I remember some Panavision, stunts and Bapty :007)