Cannot Send - Outbox Full?

Bond Collectors' WeekendsBond Collectors' Weekends Gainesville, Florida USAPosts: 1,882MI6 Agent
My outbox has reached its 200 message limit--but I can delete only inbox and not outbox messages.

Please advise.
Seven (007) James Bond Tours! Mission: Mexico!

Comments

• Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,417Chief of Staff
    Sorry, absolutely no idea why you can’t delete your outbox messages...never heard of this before...and it does sound very strange...anyone else have the same issue?

Normally you ‘tick’ the box next to the message(s) you want to delete - on the far left - and then press the ‘delete selection’ button at the bottom of the screen...

Has this always been like this or is it something recent?
    YNWA 97
  • Bond Collectors' WeekendsBond Collectors' Weekends Gainesville, Florida USAPosts: 1,882MI6 Agent
    I tried again now after reading your note, and oddly, had boxes available to check on some, not all, Outbox messages. I was able to delete several pages' worth to open my Outbox again. Thank you!
    Seven (007) James Bond Tours! Mission: Mexico!
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,417Chief of Staff
    Excellent...and at least it’s a start...no idea why you can’t delete them all though...I do wonder if anyone else has been, or still is, affected by this..?
    YNWA 97