1

Topic: Christmas is coming

ajb007/biggrin

Christmas Jones I.D.A. ID Card. This replica prop has never been attempted before as there has never been any reference  ajb007/smile  ajb007/martini

Thanks to our resident king of forgery AA here it is  ajb007/martini

Stunning artwork to the back of the card too...


https://i.postimg.cc/tstXGFJX/fullsizeoutput_e9f.jpg

Up for a Doggie action soon  ajb007/martini

Trust No One

2

Re: Christmas is coming

Nice one, mate. Had my own one ready to cut out and laminate, actually. Very close to this, too! Great to see I was on the right track, but I couldn't figure out what the detail was where you have the 'SEC AV09', so I left it blank. Shoot me a PM if you want to compare with my version out of curiosity.

All the best with the auction.  ajb007/martini

Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.

3

Re: Christmas is coming

A sneak peak of the rear  ajb007/biggrin

Auction now live https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/283186383420
https://i.postimg.cc/fky7f24m/fullsizeoutput_f5b.jpg


Auction now live

Trust No One

4

Re: Christmas is coming

Amazing quality prop and charity - doggie's tails will be wagging! ajb007/biggrin ajb007/martini

Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.

5

Re: Christmas is coming

Kicked it off!

The Mantis was always The Bond Experience, but now he is The Bond Experience on AJB as well...
Visit youtube.com/TheBondExperience

6

Re: Christmas is coming

Quentin Quigley wrote:

Amazing quality prop and charity - doggie's tails will be wagging! ajb007/biggrin ajb007/martini

Thank you Sir  ajb007/smile  ajb007/martini

Trust No One

7

Re: Christmas is coming

The Mantis wrote:

Kicked it off!

You are a Gent   ajb007/smile  ajb007/martini

Trust No One

8

Re: Christmas is coming

Really nice Pete  ajb007/cheers

1.GE 2.FRWL 3.CR 4.FYEO 5.LALD 6.TSWLM
7.GF 8.TLD 9.TND 10.SF

"Where’s Fekkesh?” “Pyramids.” *thwap* “AHHHHHHH!”

9

Re: Christmas is coming

Alex1995 wrote:

Really nice Pete  ajb007/cheers

ajb007/cheers  ajb007/smile

Trust No One

10

Re: Christmas is coming

danjaq_0ff wrote:

Up for a Doggie action soon ajb007/martini

Sorry... I'm not that kinda girl ajb007/embarrassed ajb007/shifty

Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.

11

Re: Christmas is coming

Quentin Quigley wrote:
danjaq_0ff wrote:

Up for a Doggie action soon ajb007/martini

Sorry... I'm not that kinda girl ajb007/embarrassed ajb007/shifty

If you are a friend of Ed's, I know that you are  ajb007/shifty  ajb007/amazed  ajb007/tongue  ajb007/biggrin

Trust No One

12

Re: Christmas is coming

danjaq_0ff wrote:
Quentin Quigley wrote:
danjaq_0ff wrote:

Up for a Doggie action soon ajb007/martini

Sorry... I'm not that kinda girl ajb007/embarrassed ajb007/shifty

If you are a friend of Ed's, I know that you are  ajb007/shifty  ajb007/amazed  ajb007/tongue  ajb007/biggrin

Oh, put a plug sock in it! ajb007/lol ajb007/biggrin

Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.

13

Re: Christmas is coming

Quentin Quigley wrote:
danjaq_0ff wrote:
Quentin Quigley wrote:

Sorry... I'm not that kinda girl ajb007/embarrassed ajb007/shifty

If you are a friend of Ed's, I know that you are  ajb007/shifty  ajb007/amazed  ajb007/tongue  ajb007/biggrin

Oh, put a plug sock in it! ajb007/lol ajb007/biggrin

Never tried a sock, though, a friend once told me poking a sock up there and pulling it to slowly is great for itching piles  ajb007/biggrin  I'll stick to me 8uttplugs  ajb007/amazed  ajb007/insane  ajb007/shifty  ajb007/biggrin

Trust No One

14

Re: Christmas is coming

danjaq_0ff wrote:

Never tried a sock, though, a friend once told me poking a sock up there and pulling it to slowly is great for itching piles

Thanks for the advice, mate. I'll be using that method from now on.

Works a treat  ajb007/martini

Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.