Craig/Bond brand items FS:

Good day friends. A few Craig/Bond brand items I'm looking to perhaps re-home:

If interested in either item please PM me. Thanks and all the best!

Matchless Leather jacket with removable lining and collar.
Bought his a few years ago but have never worn it as it has always been a bit too snug. Size is XL and fits like a 46 US (yes I can zip it up, just a bit too snug to be comfortable!). Thought I'd drop the 10 pounds for the perfect fit and it just hasn't happened...yet. Picked it up 1/2 price, so looking to pass along a good deal and recoup my outlay. $1,100.00 USD + shipping.

IMG-5115.jpg

IMG-5119.jpg

IMG-5123.jpg

IMG-5125.jpg

Belstaff messenger bag in the Panama color. This is the correct color as the one you almost always see D.C. Carrying in airports across the globe. Very difficult to find. I've been fortunate to own this piece for many years and love it, but I seldom ever carry it. $750.00 USD + shipping.

IMG-0864.jpg

IMG-0899.jpg

IMG-0900.jpg

IMG-0904.jpg

IMG-0905.jpg

Comments

• Fred007Fred007 Posts: 466MI6 Agent
    Hi.

I'm afraid your messenger bag is not in the "Panama" color but in the "Mountain brown" color....same color as Will Smith in "I'm Legend". But maybe it is due to your lighting ??
  • Bond00XLBond00XL Posts: 117MI6 Agent
    edited March 2019
    Fred007 wrote:
    Hi.

I'm afraid your messenger bag is not in the "Panama" color but in the "Mountain brown" color....same color as Will Smith in "I'm Legend". But maybe it is due to your lighting ??

Nope sorry, but it is definitely the Panama my friend. I have seen both in person and in fact there is a pretty big difference. This one is Panama. I suppose it could be lighting but the difference is substantial. Thanks for input however. All the best.

Here is a picture of the mountain brown to which you refer:

IMG-1228.png

IMG-1229.png

Hope this helps. Thanks again.