Rag & Bone Slim Straight (Fit 3) Jeans NWOT - SOLD

TheExit148TheExit148 Posts: 562MI6 Agent
Same jeans worn by Daniel Craig at the Austria Spectre photocall. Debate on which fit is 100% accurate, but I can tell you from experience, there is NO WAY you're getting Fit 2 over the Danner Quarry boots; I've tried. Fit 3 DOES go over them.

They are essentially New Without Tags. I took the tag off and have given them an initial soak (as most do with new jeans) to remove any additional shrinkage which may occur. They are ready to be worn right away.

Purchased these in a tagged size 29 (per rag & bone size chart I found AFTER, they are more of a 31/32 waist) as I thought I may need to go up from my size 28. I was wrong. These are too big for me unfortunately. I wore them for about 30 mins in total around the house, but no dice. My loss is your gain! See measurements below for sizing.

These are not the "raw" version, but the "rinse" selvedge version so they are softer then the raw. The official colour name is "Heritage"

Measurements in inches:
Waist: 16.25
Thigh: 11
Inseam: 34
Leg Opening: 7.5

Asking what I paid for them $70 USD shipped within Canada, $80 USD shipped to the USA. For overseas, please message with shipping address for a quote. I will send with a tracking #. No refunds/returns, so make sure they will fit!

Payment via paypal please or e-transfer is cool if within Canada.

Album here https://imgur.com/a/QUQodQo
w35HfW1.jpg

Comments