FS: Belstaff Patterson Antique Black size L

Reluctant sale. I heard only 100 of these jackets were produced in the antique black color. This is one of Daniel Craig's personal favorites. The Belstaff Patterson. The size is L. But I would say that it fits more like a medium. Mint condition. Unaltered and original.

vf.jpg

pat.jpg

bp.jpg

bp5.jpg

bp7.jpg

bp2.jpg

Comments

• MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,770MI6 Agent
    PM Sent
    I know where you keep your gun!
  • jared_nomakjared_nomak Posts: 1,942MI6 Agent
    Gymkata wrote:
    PM sent as well.

If your a 41 chest you’ll need an XL
  • jared_nomakjared_nomak Posts: 1,942MI6 Agent
    I
    Gymkata wrote:
    I'm normally a 52 in a Belstaff leather jacket. I'm not sure how that translates to the M/L/XL scale, but I THINK that large has fit me when I've tried them on.

I sure wish that Belstaff would be consistent in sizing. Some jackets, it's S/M/L/XL...others, it's by chest size.

Belstaff sizing translates different on different jackets and for this one I’m a 40 chest and the
    L is just to tight, I can zip it up but would really need an XL myself
  • TheExit148TheExit148 Posts: 562MI6 Agent
    Pm sent
  • Fred007Fred007 Posts: 466MI6 Agent
    That jacket (even the brown model) fits REALLY, REALLY tight !!!! Even more than the HERO Bison from WOTW model. Belstaff jackets sizing is really inconsistent, even on the same models....

If you're a 41 chest, I bet that jacket won't fit but if you want to buy it just on a collection purpose, that' another story :-)
  • I have a 41 inch chest and it fits me fine. A little snug but not bad. I'll add measurements soon
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    Anyone got a XXXL? :)
    Instagram - bondclothes007