FS: Vuarnet Legend 06 sunglasses (B25)

Good day all,

Looking to re-home the Vuarnet Legend 06 sunglasses as seen in recent shots of B25.
I simply can't get used to the cats eye shape of the frames tbh. And no, I will not be rushing to try to acquire the BP Joe style for the same reason. I guess I'm just more of an aviators style lover.

In any event, I'll be looking to sell these for $225.00 USD, with free shipping in continental US. PayPal F&F. In addition, I will include the "correct" glasses neck loop/retainer, the navy "Crookies."

Literally worn 4 times (3 times only in the car while driving). Comes with original box, case, glasses, Vuarnet lens cleaner wipe cloth, and the aforementioned Crookies.

If interested, please PM me and I'll be happy to respond.

Thanks all in advance.

All the best!

IMG-5550.jpg

IMG-5556.jpg

IMG-5558.jpg

IMG-5559.jpg

Comments

• bonspybonspy Virginia 20505Posts: 38MI6 Agent
    All-

Just thought I would note that I purchased these from Will and he was kind enough to include the blue Croakies with them at no charge! That was very kind of him and not at all expected.

I will be adding Will to the trusted AJB sellers column.

Thanks again, Will!

Regards~

kia

NC-MI6-00 wrote:
    Good day all,

Looking to re-home the Vuarnet Legend 06 sunglasses as seen in recent shots of B25.
    I simply can't get used to the cats eye shape of the frames tbh. And no, I will not be rushing to try to acquire the BP Joe style for the same reason. I guess I'm just more of an aviators style lover.

In any event, I'll be looking to sell these for $225.00 USD, with free shipping in continental US. PayPal F&F. In addition, I will include the "correct" glasses neck loop/retainer, the navy "Crookies."

Literally worn 4 times (3 times only in the car while driving). Comes with original box, case, glasses, Vuarnet lens cleaner wipe cloth, and the aforementioned Crookies.

If interested, please PM me and I'll be happy to respond.

Thanks all in advance.

All the best!

IMG-5550.jpg

IMG-5556.jpg

IMG-5558.jpg

IMG-5559.jpg
    Tertia Optio
    Latebra Factum
    Veritas Vos Liberabit
  • Bond00XLBond00XL Posts: 117MI6 Agent
    Kia, my pleasure. I've enjoyed getting to know you via this transaction and I'm very pleased that you like the glasses.

Finally, thank you very much for your kind words.
  • km1fdmkm1fdm USAPosts: 211MI6 Agent
    OP, if you have a moment - What size / shape is your face, and what size sunglasses normally fit you best? Was it just personal preference that you didn't like them? I'm just trying to gather data on these before i get them somewhere, since there is nowhere to try on.
  • Bond00XLBond00XL Posts: 117MI6 Agent
    I tend to favor aviators. Really love the Randolph Engineering versions and have several versions of theirs. I have the TF Snowden and the TF ones from Skyfall. I do like both and wore the Snowden very regularly for a couple of years. Have the Persol 714 and SM714 and like those. The Vuarnet frames were a bit to cats eye for my personal taste (this is why I'm not even contemplating the BP). I'm very happy that Kia loves them. If we all had same tastes life would be very boring indeed.

A pic of me in the RE frames for your consideration as to my face/head shape.

Hope this helps.

IMG-5408.jpg