Custom QoS Harrington Style Jacket: 44 Tall: Magnoli

maxximusmaxximus The U.S.Posts: 173MI6 Agent
MAGNOLI CUSTOM QUANTUM OF SOLACE JAMES BOND 'HARRINGTON' STYLE JACKET WITH MATCHING FLANNEL LINING & LIGHT DISTRESSING ADDED: TALL ATHLETIC FIT SIZING

200 SHIPPED CONUS
Paid via PayPal
Outside US contact me to discuss shipping options

For consideration is one custom James Bond 'Harrington' style jacket from the film Quantum of Solace. The jacket was commissioned by me and after receiving it I had my costume designer friend add some light distressing elements here and there throughout the jacket, to give it a slightly more 'worn in' and used appearance. As you can see from the pictures its nowhere near as beat up as the one in the picture with Daniel Craig, however it does resemble a coat that has seen some light usage. Its a lighter weight coat and would be ideal as a fall/spring jacket (possibly winter depending where you reside). I'm a tall and athletic built guy, so please refer to the measurements and specific coat details below:

Quantum of Solace "Harrington" style jacket
European style dual zipper with added jump ring tab
2 inner pockets (1 zipper, 1 opened)
2 outer pockets with button closures
Light distressing for a more worn appearance
Buttoned throat latch, cuffs, and side adjusters
Length of Coat (back measurement) 31.5 inches - runs just a little longer in the torso than the one in the movie.
Chest: about 45-46
Bottom Waist measurement (1 button closed) about 44 inches
Sleeve 28.5 inches
Custom Blue themed flannel body lining to match coat
White cotton sleeve lining
IMPORTANT: This is a slimmer fitting style coat with higher cut arm holes and hugs the body closely.

This is a NICE light weight jacket and I just don't find that I wear it with any regularity, so the time has come for this piece to find a new home. It will be well received by the taller 00 agents out there OR for someone who just wants a nicely crafted jacket that has all the timeless features that aren't readily available at retailers today. Please review the measurements and features and if you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to ask. Please review the pictures for additional detail, and thanks for looking.

20190829-121205-resized.jpg

20190829-121221-resized.jpg

20190829-122625-resized.jpg

20190829-122644-resized.jpg

20190829-122703-resized.jpg

20190829-122732-resized.jpg

20190829-122810-resized.jpg

20190829-122821-resized.jpg

20190829-122926-resized.jpg

20190829-122954-resized.jpg

20190829-123030-resized.jpg

20190829-124034.jpg

Comments

• maxximusmaxximus The U.S.Posts: 173MI6 Agent
    Offers certainly considered as well.
    I'll knock 15...185 shipped on this custom jacket
    How about 170 shipped (conus) on this jacket. Makes a nice Fall addition to the wardrobe.
    Still available. Price dropped to 155...offers certainly considered.
    I'll go 140 and consider offers on this.
    Had a few questions but no takers just as of yet....price drop 130
    Still available...price drop 115, would love to send this to a new home as someone will surely enjoy it.
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    I see in the photos the jacket is a Magnoli item, yet you haven't mentioned that in the title or in any posts. Magnoli is pretty well known (and his and his company's work well respected) around these parts so mentioning the maker in the title and the first post may draw in some more interested parties. Good luck with the sale maxximus :)
    JTM wrote:
    I see in the photos the jacket is a Magnoli item, yet you haven't mentioned that in the title or in any posts. Magnoli is pretty well known (and his and his company's work well respected) around these parts so mentioning the maker in the title and the first post may draw in some more interested parties. Good luck with the sale maxximus :)

Damn...upon review you're absolutely right. Magnoli produced indeed.
    Really wanting to move this along...call it 100 shipped in CONUS.
    Still available would consider possible trades on this as well.
    Had a few questions, but no takers. Still available at present.
    Back from the depths...and still available. 100 gets it...would consider offers both reasonable and ridiculous :))
    Had a taker, but the deal fell through :s
    Jacket still here...offers certainly welcome.