land rover 2.5 diesel 1 owner and owned by the fleming family

newbondnewbond Posts: 1MI6 Agent
hello to you all. i hope this is alright admin. ive just joined this forum to put this post up and as said i hope this is alright to do this and maybe this is of interest to one or two of you. it would seem a shame to sell it to a non bond enthusiast!
so, about three months ago i picked up a 1993 year k reg land rover discovery 2.5 TDi 7 seater with all electrics and twin sky roofs. it has been owned by the fleming family estate from new. the vehicle is actually in very good condition and has a current mot until next year. its only done 76,000 miles with history and all the old mot's. the miles is 100% genuine. drives fantastic and ive used it on a few long journeys and it purrs at 70 mph nicely. everything works on it and i recently fitted a top grade modern stereo in it so i-phone and android works with it. as you would expect no expense has been spared on it and its had so many new parts i would be here all day stating them. but, a few examples are- four brand new chunky tyres, new battery, new brakes and calipers, clutch overhaul and a new stereo as said. but theres so much more. log book clearly states who the owner is. its actually worth fair money regardless of whos owned it due to miles and condition but when you factor in the 1 owner and who it is??? well, i will leave this up on here for a few days if no takers then i will sell it another way. the first person to make me a reasonable offer can have it and if you want any pictures please just let me know and i will forward you some.
many thanks to you all, mr newbond. :) (richard).