Question for Die-Hard Daniel Craig Fans

superadosuperado Regent's Park West (CaliforniaPosts: 2,652MI6 Agent
...and for those for whom DC is the best bond, do you still watch the Brosnan entries? And if yes, what do you think while you're watching?
"...the purposeful slant of his striding figure looked dangerous, as if he was making quickly for something bad that was happening further down the street." -SMERSH on 007 dossier photo, Ch. 6 FRWL.....

Comments

• JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    By the thread's title I was expecting a thread about Craig fans who are also fond of a Yippie-Ki-Yay'ing New York City cop and his adventures.

Anyway yes, I do really love Craig's films and think his Bond is brilliant and brings a 21st century, realistic edge that perfectly refreshed the character...but when I need a quick, modernish, Bond fix from time to time, generally a Brosnan film would be what I turn to. While the first two Craig films did come out when I was in high school, I'd like to say that Brosnan's were the films I grew up on—I just loved watching them...and come on, they're fun movies! And they're also stand-alone which is great for a quick rewatch of one. I'd have to say TND has probably been my most rewatched—Brosnan's great in it, great action scenes and a story that still hasn't lost its relevance now, 20 years later.