Sd studio replica for sale?

Hello, I'm looking for replicas of SD Studios, such as the grenade pen, the rocket cigarette, the bullets of the golden pistol, the mines, the spectrum ring ... Do you know a seller? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Simon_jreesSimon_jrees Wales, UKPosts: 89MI6 Agent
    djou wrote:
    Hello, I'm looking for replicas of SD Studios, such as the grenade pen, the rocket cigarette, the bullets of the golden pistol, the mines, the spectrum ring ... Do you know a seller? Thanks in advance!

An S.D studios golden gun pops up once every other blue moon but I've not seen any other S.D studios products for sale lately.
    "I hate to ask stupid questions but where exactly did you lay him out cold?"
  • djoudjou Posts: 72MI6 Agent
    With a little luck, people have time to search their attic or sort their collection :)
  • texas007texas007 Houston, Texas 77041Posts: 2,346MI6 Agent
  • Gebruder GumboldGebruder Gumbold San FranciscoPosts: 541MI6 Agent
    If memory serves, I used to own that one.
    The clue is the #, and the additional cap for the "Pen," that was made by fellow AJBer Leo.
    Hope Kan is doing well, this is a very nice example.
    Cheers
  • djoudjou Posts: 72MI6 Agent
    Hello, is the link to the SD Studio gold pistol yours? Is it for sale? Do you have other objects? Have a good day
  • texas007texas007 Houston, Texas 77041Posts: 2,346MI6 Agent
    No - this is not yours. I did not buy this from you. In fact, I don't think we ever had a transaction.
    This was acquired direct from head of FE - one of the best quality out there.
    If memory serves, I used to own that one.
    The clue is the #, and the additional cap for the "Pen," that was made by fellow AJBer Leo.
    Hope Kan is doing well, this is a very nice example.
    Cheers