FS MA Massimo Alba Corduroy Duster Coat SA size 50

Victor BVictor B Posts: 476MI6 Agent
Selling my MA Coat in size 50. That’s not the one from MA last run but the SA from 2019 season.

The Coat is Brand new with Tags on.

Asking price 2000 euro.

I know thats almost 3 times the price of the recent MA special release but I had to pay a considerably high premium.

Feel free to PM should you have any questions. I am also happy to share some pictures of you are interested.

Kind regards.

Comments

• Victor BVictor B Posts: 476MI6 Agent
    319-E0415-B67-A-447-C-BC67-0-F8-F4702-EFD6.jpg
  • jared_nomakjared_nomak Posts: 1,942MI6 Agent
    I would have paid retail but you just don’t think you’ll get that, how does it compare to the MA suit I bought from you? Heard sizing of these are way off.
    Everybody would pay reatail for this. However as rate as It is I was willing to pay a premium. Now I have other priorities and I am just selling for what I paid. If anyone is willing to pay a premium just as I did for the SA happy to sell Otherwise happy to keep It.

Compared to the suit it fits about the same on the shoulders but the coat is much more baggy (on purpose) as you have probably seen on David’s Review.
  • jared_nomakjared_nomak Posts: 1,942MI6 Agent
    Yeh no problem but there is rumblings MA is going to correct the pocket issue on the next batch made. If no luck let me know if not good luck
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Not sure where you have heard these rumblings, but they didn't come from Massmo Alba...they will not be adjusting the pockets back to the original runs.....what this gentleman has for sale is quite rare.

Yeh no problem but there is rumblings MA is going to correct the pocket issue on the next batch made. If no luck let me know if not good luck
    Thanks David. In fact I got the same feedback that MA will not be adjusting the pockets or anything else.
    Folks, I will keep letting this here till end of the week and then I will probably go to ebay.

Any questions or pictures please feel free to ask.
    As a General answer to some of the PMs yes I am open to offers.
    In order to expedite the sell of this as I do only have 3 days for my move I drop the price to 1500 Eur + shipping.
    Last day before my move. Price still valid. If it doesn´t sell today I will still keep this on but will return to the 2000 euro mark and should I sell it would take me up to 1 month to ship.
  • According to Alessandro from Massimo Alba, Craig's version didn't have the collar tab like yours does. Not saying he's the ultimate source on the matter though. It's a beautiful coat that you have there none the less, truly stunning, but difficult to justify the extra cost for what is in essence an inch or so difference in pocket placement. That being said, I hope you get your asking price -{
    Sold.

Mods please close the thread.
This discussion has been closed.