I'm selling my SPECTRE "Morocco Jacket" by Wested Leather Co.

Dear community,

I would like to sell my SPECTRE "Morocco Jacket" from Wested Leather Co.
I bought it some time ago and was initially enthusiastic; but now I have to admit that I somehow never wear it because it's not my style tbh.

I wore the jacket exactly once - during my vacation in Spain in February. Since then, the jacket has been in the closet, just like the whole time before the vacation.

Before I put the good piece on Ebay, I first wanted to ask the Bond community if there was someone interested in my jacket - I would prefer to hand it over to someone who appreciates this hobby as much as I do.

Sizes info:

Size on label: 42

Sleeve Length: 25"

Back Length: 25.5"

Shoulder: 6.5"

Pit 2 Pit: 23.5"

I would like to have £ 137 for the jacket - but of course you can still negotiate :)
The current purchase price at Wested is £ 199.

Some pictures:

BVrPzjZ.jpg
JcA4ipx.jpg
tTBFJ6q.jpg
4rY93AZ.jpg
URuYI71.jpg
mMnuLEy.jpg
idxyfrA.jpg
oZCu5BD.jpg

I look forward to your feedback!

All the best!

Comments

• bosoxfanbosoxfan Posts: 611MI6 Agent
    If it were a 44 I'd be all over it, nice looking jacket! I've got the blue London jacket from Wested and I love it.
  • James_StJohnSmytheJames_StJohnSmythe Posts: 16MI6 Agent
    Gymkata wrote:
    Reconsider selling it. It looks GREAT on you.

Haha now that is very kind of you, thank you very much! B-)

But sometimes it just doesn't fit for youself and I would very much like to put the money into another bond related item :)
  • The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,118MI6 Agent
    Gymkata wrote:
    Gymkata wrote:
    Reconsider selling it. It looks GREAT on you.

Haha now that is very kind of you, thank you very much! B-)

But sometimes it just doesn't fit for youself and I would very much like to put the money into another bond related item :)

I get that. I've had some items that I've tried on that, while they fit, I just wasn't 'feeling' them. If you're not going to wear it, may as well pass it on.

But I'm tellin' ya, that jacket couldn't fit you any better. I have to believe that you've gotten compliments on it when you've worn it out.

I'll second that. The fit is perfect and looks great on you.
    "Any of the opposition around..?"
  • KladdaghKladdagh FrancePosts: 117MI6 Agent
    Yeah ... you should maybe keep it ... Cheers -{
    ~Never Let Them See You Bleed~
    You guys are really too nice to me, thank you so much! :x

But my offer remains, I would be very happy if I could hand over the jacket to another Bond fan. :)

Cheers and all the best to the community! -{
  • km1fdmkm1fdm USAPosts: 211MI6 Agent
    That looks fantastic - what is your normal dress shirt chest size and sleeve length?
    Dear community,

I would like to sell my SPECTRE "Morocco Jacket" from Wested Leather Co.
    I bought it some time ago and was initially enthusiastic; but now I have to admit that I somehow never wear it because it's not my style tbh.

I wore the jacket exactly once - during my vacation in Spain in February. Since then, the jacket has been in the closet, just like the whole time before the vacation.

Before I put the good piece on Ebay, I first wanted to ask the Bond community if there was someone interested in my jacket - I would prefer to hand it over to someone who appreciates this hobby as much as I do.

Sizes info:

Size on label: 42

Sleeve Length: 25"

Back Length: 25.5"

Shoulder: 6.5"

Pit 2 Pit: 23.5"

I would like to have £ 137 for the jacket - but of course you can still negotiate :)
    The current purchase price at Wested is £ 199.

Some pictures:

BVrPzjZ.jpg
    JcA4ipx.jpg
    tTBFJ6q.jpg
    4rY93AZ.jpg
    URuYI71.jpg
    mMnuLEy.jpg
    idxyfrA.jpg
    oZCu5BD.jpg

I look forward to your feedback!

All the best!
    edited July 2020
    km1fdm wrote:
    That looks fantastic - what is your normal dress shirt chest size and sleeve length?

I like to wear my shirts slim fitted, so I normallly go to a size M with my 40'' chest and 34'' waist.
    km1fdm wrote:

Perhaps let me add to my yesterdays post, that unlike my usual shirt choice, the jacket is not slim fit - it fits very well, but there is enough space under the jacket, even for thicker clothes.

I usually tend to a 40, but here I took the 42 for exactly these reasons.

If you are seriously interested, feel free to write me a private message.

Cheers!
    The jacket is still available!

Best regards :) -{
This discussion has been closed.