Post vanished?

I posted a short tribute to Earl cameron (Pinder) but it's vanished....what gives? :(
ive smelt that aftershave before and both times ive smelt a rat

Comments

• BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,057Chief of Staff
    No idea, silvertoe. Where did you post it? The tributes thread or Bond Alumni one?
  • silvertoesilvertoe Posts: 34MI6 Agent
    Barbel wrote:
    No idea, silvertoe. Where did you post it? The tributes thread or Bond Alumni one?
    Barbel wrote:
    Barbel wrote:
    Can't remember, prob diden't check it had sent....My bad :s
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,057Chief of Staff
    Ok, fair enough.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,418Chief of Staff
    silvertoe wrote:
    I posted a short tribute to Earl cameron (Pinder) but it's vanished....what gives? :(

Actually I removed it...we already have the Tributes thread and the Bond Alumni thread for posts such as yours...we don’t allow a separate thread for every actor that dies. Apologies for not making that clear.
    YNWA 97
  • silvertoesilvertoe Posts: 34MI6 Agent
    Sir Miles wrote:
    silvertoe wrote:

Actually I removed it...we already have the Tributes thread and the Bond Alumni thread for posts such as yours...we don’t allow a separate thread for every actor that dies. Apologies for not making that clear.
    Fine, but could it of not been moved?..i'm fairly new around here and still finding my way, i had no idea that there was a dedicated tributes thread. I invested time and effort researching the actors career and achievements which were plentiful and which i thought would of been of interest to your members...what a shame :(
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    invest some time in reading the rules maybe :D -{
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,418Chief of Staff
    silvertoe wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:
    silvertoe wrote:

Fine, but could it of not been moved?..i'm fairly new around here and still finding my way, i had no idea that there was a dedicated tributes thread. I invested time and effort researching the actors career and achievements which were plentiful and which i thought would of been of interest to your members...what a shame :(

I’d have been happy if you had posted it in the correct thread - just moving the aforementioned post would just have well, moved it...I’m sure you still have all the information you gleaned from the internet to post in the right thread now, but I’m sure most people here either knew or researched Mr Cameron themselves.
    I’d be happy to run through any forum rules with you - just send me PM -{
    YNWA 97