Searching: Billy Reid Bond Peacoat

I'm looking for anyone with a Bond Peacoat in Europe Size S or M who wants to sell his, maybe someone has one of them or knowes someone who wants to get rid of his, as I haven't found any real european sellers of the Peacoat and the taxes if I'd buy it from the US would be insane.

Comments

• DanielCDanielC Posts: 65MI6 Agent
    I have a black in size M. Only used one winter and in superb condition. Looking for 330 GBP. If you're interested I can upload a couple of close-up photos where you can see the condition. I can also provide the exact measurements if you're unsure about sizing. I'm between S and M and it comfortably hugs my torso.
    Looking for a ROYALE Filmwear Talamone Shawl Collar Cardigan, size medium. Preferably in Europe, but the US would work as well. Feel free to send a PM!
  • J&BJ&B Posts: 41MI6 Agent
    DanielC wrote:
    I have a black in size M. Only used one winter and in superb condition. Looking for 330 GBP. If you're interested I can upload a couple of close-up photos where you can see the condition. I can also provide the exact measurements if you're unsure about sizing. I'm between S and M and it comfortably hugs my torso.

Sounds great. Wrote you a PM