Helping Me With My 007 Collection

Hello Bond community! This is Christopher Morales, "That One Bond Guy". I am on YouTube and instagram, you may have or have not seen me. I believe this is my first post on AJB (still new to the sight). I just wanted to reach out to the community and see if anyone has any cool Bond memorabilia, props, posters, promo ads, clothing items from their collection they are willing to part with. Im just starting to collect, and what better way than to have items that were previously owned by other Bond fans! Not only that, but I know the items I would be getting would be in great condition. Please send me info via pm or pm on any of my socials! Look forward to chatting with all of you, thank you! :)
Hello, I'm that one "Bond Guy".

You can find me on Instagram: @thatone_bondguy
Please also check out my YouTube channel

Comments

• PoorMansJBPoorMansJB USAPosts: 1,198MI6 Agent
    There is always that "one guy" ...
  • thespyboys11thespyboys11 Lindenwold,NJPosts: 1,844MI6 Agent
    Welcome to the group, Chris!!!! --Ed
  • That One Bond GuyThat One Bond Guy Sacramento,CaPosts: 29MI6 Agent
    Yep that's me...

• Bond00XLBond00XL Posts: 117MI6 Agent
    Welcome!
  • PIONEER01PIONEER01 Posts: 5MI6 Agent
    I've got the the Crockett & Jones Islay boots US size 10. From the Skyfall scene with the barber jacket. Worn a few times been in the closet for years I think they're 1/2 a size too small for me. I'd sell them for what I got them for $375 + shipping. I can send pics if you want.
  • Elgrande007Elgrande007 Posts: 80MI6 Agent
    ROYAL DOULTON „Jack“ Spectre Edition in Box
    Looking for €150 plus shipping...

C87-D82-C6-6584-4-DA0-AD96-24-A41-FDA0064.jpg
  • DrNoPlaquesDrNoPlaques SwabyPosts: 239MI6 Agent
    Hi Christopher, welcome to the site.
    I still have some of the Dr No plaques up on ebay if they are of interest to you.
    If they do appeal, let me know.
    The £10s are the best value............
    Enjoy the site, there are some good people on here.
  • drum007drum007 New York, NYPosts: 684MI6 Agent
    Hey Chris, Welcome! I've been enjoying your Youtube channel. Check out the "Budget Bond Collectors Resource" sticky thread. You would enjoy it since it ties in with your thrifting stuff. Cheers!

Russ
  • JBWJBW CONUSPosts: 50MI6 Agent
    Welcome Chris. :D I really dig your content!

(Also, hate to be that guy, but your signature has some errors in it. :p )
    Hello Bond community! This is Christopher Morales, "That One Bond Guy". I am on YouTube and instagram, you may have or have not seen me. I believe this is my first post on AJB (still new to the sight). I just wanted to reach out to the community and see if anyone has any cool Bond memorabilia, props, posters, promo ads, clothing items from their collection they are willing to part with. Im just starting to collect, and what better way than to have items that were previously owned by other Bond fans! Not only that, but I know the items I would be getting would be in great condition. Please send me info via pm or pm on any of my socials! Look forward to chatting with all of you, thank you! :)
    Sartorially James Bond.
    Infographics detailing the Clothing and Accessories utilized by 007.
    IG: @jamesbondswardrobe
    Sorry for the late response, but unfortunate size 10 are too big for me :( Thank you for considering though!
    PIONEER01 wrote:
    I've got the the Crockett & Jones Islay boots US size 10. From the Skyfall scene with the barber jacket. Worn a few times been in the closet for years I think they're 1/2 a size too small for me. I'd sell them for what I got them for $375 + shipping. I can send pics if you want.

Sounds great! Will be checking it out!
    drum007 wrote:
    Hey Chris, Welcome! I've been enjoying your Youtube channel. Check out the "Budget Bond Collectors Resource" sticky thread. You would enjoy it since it ties in with your thrifting stuff. Cheers!

Russ