No Time To Die Funko pop

Not sure in which topic to post, so started a new one. It seems the merchandise for NTTD has started again
Funko pop has created new figures for Bond, Safin, Nomi and Paloma! ;)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDwXvmqofVt/?igshid=1wqwme5udsh4

Comments

• PPK 7.65mmPPK 7.65mm Saratoga Springs NY USAPosts: 1,229MI6 Agent
    This is great news! Defiantly getting the Daniel Craig and Paloma POP's for my collection. According to www.007.com these release in October, and their is a Roger Moore Moonraker POP coming in November: https://usa.007store.com/collections/james-bond-figurines/products/james-bond-pop-figure-moonraker-edition-by-funko
  • JTullock23JTullock23 ArizonaPosts: 552MI6 Agent
    I am not into Funko Pop figures like some people that I know, but I sure love the Bond themed ones!
    "History isn't kind to men who play God." - DC "I gave him the limp." - PB "Better make that two." - TD

"Keeping British end up, sir." - RM "This never happened to the other fellow." - JL "I must be dreaming." SC
  • JAQJAQ USAPosts: 8MI6 Agent
    I think it's interesting they chose to make those two ladies, but not Madeleine. Wondering if it's because their roles are more action oriented or because Madeleine isn't seen as particularly popular.
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    JAQ wrote:
    I think it's interesting they chose to make those two ladies, but not Madeleine. Wondering if it's because their roles are more action oriented or because Madeleine isn't seen as particularly popular.

Probably because those two have already been featured heavily in the marketing so far. Also their outfits that are more recognisable/unique than what we’ve seen from Madeleine so far. Maybe her red floral dress could have worked though?
  • PPK 7.65mmPPK 7.65mm Saratoga Springs NY USAPosts: 1,229MI6 Agent
    edited November 2020
    Pre-ordered my POP's from www.gamestop.com which lists the release date as September(seeing as the items at www.007.com ship from England I guess they are on a different release plan than the United States), I cannot wait to have these in person. In the mean time, I am still planning on making a custom POP of Timothy Dalton.

Update: Got my POP's yesterday from Gamestop and they look even better in person than they do in the pictures. Hope that Funko has more of these from the other films planned in the future.