SA Vuarnets Legend 06 for 75 £

NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent
SA Vuarnets Legend 06 for £75
condition is described as "excellent with no scratches or marks, comes with original box and glasses case." would pull the trigger by myself but UK shipping only
no shipping-coasts. great deal :)

Edit: SOLD ´

Comments

• frommeyerfrommeyer ChicagoPosts: 418MI6 Agent
    That was me. I was unhappy with Vaurnet's $250 asking. But $100? That works. Great lenses. Thanks, Noi!
  • NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent
    frommeyer wrote:
    That was me. I was unhappy with Vaurnet's $250 asking. But $100? That works. Great lenses. Thanks, Noi!

Congratulations haha hopefully the shipping-coasts wont be too high
    Probably about $30. The forwarding service (Forward2Me) is reasonable considering it's 3 day international delivery.
    easy -{

wtf I need a parcel forwarding account too, it seems like an overpowered service if you look internationally after those items :))
    Oh. I figured you had a forwarding service and didn't like the $30 price. You found this deal - I'm more than happy to send them to you. The total cost will probably be $125. Hit me in the PMs if you want to do that. Honestly, I can take or leave the glasses. This is just such a wildly good deal I couldn't not get them.

But yeah. It's really reasonable for small items. Anything under three pounds and can fit in a small package (they charge by volume). The price goes up the larger the item.
    no haha thank you! I already own the Legend 06, to be honest: I would have purchase them and sell them for more money on ebay or so but I like it better if an AJB Member gets them for that low price, have fun with them, great glasses
  • 3000gto3000gto Posts: 11MI6 Agent
    I was watching these on eBay but you beat me to the purchase. If for some reason you change your mind and don't want these them let me know mate (I'm in the UK)
    Cheers
    Paul