Skyfall peacoat alternative

I love a good peacoat and just came across this one from Charles Tyrwhitt in the UK. I did actually order it a few years ago and returned it as I kept a different coat instead. I didn't reaise at the time just how similar it is to the Billy Reid peacoat. But I'm on the lookout again for a peacoat and realised it's very close in style. I recall from the first time I ordered it just how soft it was. It's 90% wool and 10% cashmere. The main reason it's similar is that it's the type of coat used in WW1 which has the four outer pockets (like the Billy Reid coat) rather than the more modern two outer pockets which most peacoats have.

https://www.ctshirts.com/uk/italian-wool-cashmere-pea-coat---navy/OUC0045NAV.html?singleRes=true&searchtype=text&q=pea%20coat

Similarities:
Early WW1 style peacoat with lower flap pockets and higher slash pockets (most peacoats have the more modern style on only slash pockets).
Single rear vent.
Slightly smaller collar than most peacoats (although still not as small as the Billy Reid version).

Differences:
No leather accents.
The slash pockets are at a more straight angle than the Billy Reid version.
The collar, while not overly large, is not as small as the Billy Reid version. It is also a slightly different shape (the BR version a peak lapel design).
It looks a slightly lighter navy blue but is still quite dark.
The buttons are dark brown rather than black/blue on the Billy Reid (could obviously be replaced if you want).

I hope it's of use to someone. The coat went out of stock for a while and has come back in stock, although a few sizes are out again. So if your size is sold out then there is a chance they might restock it again in the future.