better to have loved and lost...

hot crossed bondhot crossed bond at the barPosts: 181MI6 Agent
in the past three films bond has lost Vesper, Fields and M! how do the bond girl fare in SPECTRE? and which one goes...the good or the bad?
I'm motivated by my duty

Comments

• Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,797MI6 Agent
    I hope it's the bad one who dies, simply because he can't lose the one he loves/lusts in every singel Movie.
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Craigs Bond has lost too much already :#
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I think spectre will have a more traditional ending. :)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Virgil37Virgil37 Posts: 1,212MI6 Agent
    So she lost Vesper and M. Fields I would consider a minor loss at best. Not in the same league as the other two.
  • hot crossed bondhot crossed bond at the barPosts: 181MI6 Agent
    Virgil37 wrote:
    So she lost Vesper and M. Fields I would consider a minor loss at best. Not in the same league as the other two.
    if you want to nit pic, had he turned himself over to her, stayed in the run down hotel and not gone to the party with her? not much is happening on here...play along ;) .what if its a matter of choice? let the good one die...save the bad bond girl that will help him put an end to spectre...what does he do?
    I'm motivated by my duty
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,585Chief of Staff
    in the past three films bond has lost Vesper, Fields and M! how do the bond girl fare in SPECTRE? and which one goes...the good or the bad?

Not sure if you want speculations or are after specifics...?...if it's specifics...I hope people remember the Spolier function...although it may be best to leave well alone...
    YNWA 97
    Sir Miles wrote:

Not sure if you want speculations or are after specifics...?...if it's specifics...I hope people remember the Spolier function...although it may be best to leave well alone...
    if I may...it is all SPECulation and conjecture at this point. I do not have any spoilers to give. just giving a scenario. that said...done ;)
    I'm motivated by my duty
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,596MI6 Agent
    Virgil37 wrote:

I agree that Fields doesn't really count. The loss of Vesper and M are on the level of Bond losing his wife. Fields is in a long line of meaningless losses, including Sévérine, Solange, Paris Carver, Countess Lisl, Corinne Dufour, Andrea Anders, Rosie Carver, Aki, Paula Caplan and the Masterson sisters.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
    They're the " Innocent" that gets killed by the villain to show
    "Us" how evil he is. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,134MI6 Agent
    Matt S wrote:
    Virgil37 wrote:

I agree that Fields doesn't really count. The loss of Vesper and M are on the level of Bond losing his wife. Fields is in a long line of meaningless losses, including Sévérine, Solange, Paris Carver, Countess Lisl, Corinne Dufour, Andrea Anders, Rosie Carver, Aki, Paula Caplan and the Masterson sisters.

I think losing Paris Carver was on a greater level than the rest quoted but possibly didn't come across as such.
    "Any of the opposition around..?"
    Matt S wrote:
    Virgil37 wrote:

that's why I would as soon give them numbers rather than names ;)
    I'm motivated by my duty
    " I am not a number, I'm a free ...... Major Babe ! " :))
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,585Chief of Staff
    Sir Miles wrote:

if I may...it is all SPECulation and conjecture at this point. I do not have any spoilers to give. just giving a scenario. that said...done ;)

Excellent - and it was meant as a 'general' request to everybody -{
    YNWA 97