1

Topic: Black combat gear worn by Dalton and Brosnan

Does anyone know exactly what black clothing Dalton wore when he infiltrated Gibraltar in The living daylights?

I would also like to know what black clothing Brosnan wore in Goldeneye on his Russian mission with 006?

And finally the black combat gear Brosnan wore when he infiltrated Carvers stealth boat in TND?

I want to know everything including the boots.

Last edited by DanielCraig007 (22nd May 2011 18:16)

2

Re: Black combat gear worn by Dalton and Brosnan

in Goldeneye Brosnan wore a modified black M65 military jacket under a UK SAS assault vest from the 70's,in TNDs he wears a regular black BDU shirt and a  vest custom made for the film.

3

Re: Black combat gear worn by Dalton and Brosnan

Thanks for the info. What trousers did Brosnan wear in Goldeneye? M65?

4

Re: Black combat gear worn by Dalton and Brosnan

Removed.

Last edited by ppw3o6r (25th May 2011 13:09)

5

Re: Black combat gear worn by Dalton and Brosnan

your welcome, and im pretty sure the Goldeneye trousers were just standard m65 pants but were modified with Velcro closure at the bottom, and ppw those are awesome pics of the GE assault vest!

6

Re: Black combat gear worn by Dalton and Brosnan

What about the boots from Goldeneye? There is a good shot of them just before the bungy jump.

Last edited by DanielCraig007 (22nd May 2011 21:13)

7

Re: Black combat gear worn by Dalton and Brosnan

ppw3o6r wrote:

1995, Goldeneye. Custom made for Brosnan and Wayne Michaels by Angels the Costumiers
http://s4.postimage.org/1kgdyb9yc/Proproom_073.jpg

http://s4.postimage.org/1kgr6m1wk/Proproom_022.jpg

Love it J.

8

Re: Black combat gear worn by Dalton and Brosnan

pwalsh9012 wrote:
ppw3o6r wrote:

1995, Goldeneye. Custom made for Brosnan and Wayne Michaels by Angels the Costumiers
http://s4.postimage.org/1kgdyb9yc/Proproom_073.jpg

http://s4.postimage.org/1kgr6m1wk/Proproom_022.jpg

Love it J.

Ditto ajb007/martini

9

Re: Black combat gear worn by Dalton and Brosnan

Is very very yummy, ajb007/martini The Armourer ajb007/wink

***One day at a time***

10

Re: Black combat gear worn by Dalton and Brosnan

ppw3o6r = ajb's resident trigger happy gun nut. gonna get me mam to make me a vest like that, i'll hang it next to me darth vader outfit. ajb007/martini

'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
www.helpforheroes.org.uk
www.cancerresearchuk.org

11

Re: Black combat gear worn by Dalton and Brosnan

minigeff wrote:

ppw3o6r = ajb's resident trigger happy gun nut. gonna get me mam to make me a vest like that, i'll hang it next to me darth vader outfit. ajb007/martini

And I'm sure you'll look blooming luverleee in yer "FORCE" jammies....Bless!

12

Re: Black combat gear worn by Dalton and Brosnan

ppw3o6r wrote:
minigeff wrote:

ppw3o6r = ajb's resident trigger happy gun nut. gonna get me mam to make me a vest like that, i'll hang it next to me darth vader outfit. ajb007/martini

And I'm sure you'll look blooming luverleee in yer "FORCE" jammies....Bless!

Leave it out, he will be dressed as that t@rt with the buns on her head ajb007/biggrin

***One day at a time***

13

Re: Black combat gear worn by Dalton and Brosnan

To be a 'gun-nut' in England holds a lot of esteem in my opinion as it's not as socially accepted here as it is in the US. I've always wanted to learn marksmanship.

NB: apologies for going OT.

Regards,
Wilde ajb007/martini

'We'll rant and we'll roar, like true British sailors'!

14

Re: Black combat gear worn by Dalton and Brosnan

danjaq_0ff wrote:
ppw3o6r wrote:
minigeff wrote:

ppw3o6r = ajb's resident trigger happy gun nut. gonna get me mam to make me a vest like that, i'll hang it next to me darth vader outfit. ajb007/martini

And I'm sure you'll look blooming luverleee in yer "FORCE" jammies....Bless!

Leave it out, he will be dressed as that t@rt with the buns on her head ajb007/biggrin

yooo can fack off up everest, and i'll av nattas, from parkerst, dressed as yetis, ooowill chop ya fackin legs off ajb007/insane

'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
www.helpforheroes.org.uk
www.cancerresearchuk.org

15

Re: Black combat gear worn by Dalton and Brosnan

Shat it, you t@rt, punish him errol ajb007/rolleyes

***One day at a time***

16

Re: Black combat gear worn by Dalton and Brosnan

minigeff wrote:
danjaq_0ff wrote:
ppw3o6r wrote:

And I'm sure you'll look blooming luverleee in yer "FORCE" jammies....Bless!

Leave it out, he will be dressed as that t@rt with the buns on her head ajb007/biggrin

yooo can fack off up everest, and i'll av nattas, from parkerst, dressed as yetis, ooowill chop ya fackin legs off ajb007/insane

Language MG...they're not nutters, they're just misunderstood and therefore angry! now where did I put my combat vest with front holstered PPK?

17

Re: Black combat gear worn by Dalton and Brosnan

in your pants draw ajb007/shifty

***One day at a time***

18

Re: Black combat gear worn by Dalton and Brosnan

Removed.

Last edited by ppw3o6r (25th May 2011 13:15)

19

Re: Black combat gear worn by Dalton and Brosnan

do you know anything about Brosnan's TND's commando gear? all i know is that the vest was custom made

20

Re: Black combat gear worn by Dalton and Brosnan

Daltons jacket looks more like a black sports/bomber jacket.

Last edited by DanielCraig007 (25th May 2011 13:03)

21

Re: Black combat gear worn by Dalton and Brosnan

Hi i would like to repeat the question asked by Dcraig007 since everyone bypassed it.......WHAT ARE THE NAME OF THE BOOTS BROSNAN WEARS DURING THE BUNJEE JUMP AND FACILITY RAID IN GOLDENEYE??, a fact like this cannot be unknown pleaseeeeeeee someone help.

THANK YOU

22

Re: Black combat gear worn by Dalton and Brosnan

omarius wrote:

Hi i would like to repeat the question asked by Dcraig007 since everyone bypassed it.......WHAT ARE THE NAME OF THE BOOTS BROSNAN WEARS DURING THE BUNJEE JUMP AND FACILITY RAID IN GOLDENEYE??, a fact like this cannot be unknown pleaseeeeeeee someone help.

THANK YOU

Not bypassed just can't recall the exact model. Wasn't taking much notice of such things at the time. They were off the shelf Sketchers.

23

Re: Black combat gear worn by Dalton and Brosnan

wow sketchers? thats interesting yeah i cant find them anywhere online, guess ill keep trying, anyway thanks ppw for that quick response.

ciao

24

Re: Black combat gear worn by Dalton and Brosnan

nice shot of the boots,also a frontal view on the bike
exact model would be nice


http://s3.postimage.org/cd3djvb8/boot.jpg


http://s3.postimage.org/cdvhorpg/Bond_bike.jpg


Also close up of gear, seems there blouses have zippers on them not sure if that's standard m65



http://s3.postimage.org/cfhdhwzo/00_Agents.jpg



http://s3.postimage.org/cfkoklz8/006.jpg

25

Re: Black combat gear worn by Dalton and Brosnan

They were standard M65 issue combat jackets with custom made fatigues vests with zip fastenings worn on top of the jackets which were made by Angels the costumiers. Brosnan's had a front mounted holster with a rear mounted halo pack. Beans was fitted with numerous ammo type packs with velcro closures, had no holster or back pack however the base vests were identical.