007 fan-film

Its slowly coming along and I still want the fans to give me any ideas you want. I really could use any villain ideas or sumthin. Thanks

Comments

• Sweepy the CatSweepy the Cat Halifax, West Yorkshire, EnglaPosts: 986MI6 Agent
    Anyone here make 007 fan films?
    207qoznfl4.gif
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    i was thinking about making one about the Goldeneye PTS but i would need to get a M65 first and theres no snow here yet
  • Sweepy the CatSweepy the Cat Halifax, West Yorkshire, EnglaPosts: 986MI6 Agent
    edited September 2007
    Just use Green/Blue screen or something (eg. Fake snow, Sheets) or add bits of actual bond films into it. It's hardly a proper official bond film. You could also just use a replica/toy/bb gun and add effevts to it for gunfire.
    207qoznfl4.gif
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    oh no, i have an actual area that looks like the runway and back of the facility that bond escapes nearby, and i do have a replica PPK and AK74SU
    Great! Get cracking and pop it on Youtube or e-mail it to me!!!
    207qoznfl4.gif
  • 2nd blind mouse2nd blind mouse Posts: 35MI6 Agent
    Umm, the first post was from 2002 :))
    I know. I've brung back some old topics spread across different pages. A few of the newer topics are getting boring as there are certain phases when ajb focuses on one topic and forgets about the rest.
    207qoznfl4.gif