Friday Night With Jonathan Ross

General_OurumovGeneral_Ourumov United KingdomPosts: 861MI6 Agent
This is basically for UK viewers...

After watching the lovely Kate Beckinsale last night, Jonathan Ross announced that Michael Madsen (Falco, DAD) would be next week's guest. So make sure you are tuned in to BBC1 this Friday September 26th at around 10:35 - ish if you are interested...

Comments

• fire and icefire and ice EarthPosts: 149MI6 Agent
    edited September 2003
    i watched the lovely kate, and well she's pretty amazing, i was thinking what a great bond girl she would make in a couple of years...kate is a very classy lady... micheal madson sucks :)
    '...exceptionally fine shot...'
  • General_OurumovGeneral_Ourumov United KingdomPosts: 861MI6 Agent
    Quoting fire and ice:
    i watched the lovely kate, and well she's pretty amazing, i was thinking what a great bond girl she would make in a couple of years...kate is a very classy lady... micheal madson sucks :)

I could not agree with you more, and infact I even suggested the same thing in the Bond 21 forum, Kate Beckinsale would make a superb Bond girl.
  • RobinsonRobinson Posts: 42MI6 Agent
    Kate Beckinsale is a truely beautiful woman. She is also witty, articulate and a talented actress. In short, a natural movie star. I would love to see her in a Bond movie.
  • tirpitztirpitz Posts: 339MI6 Agent
    I can't help but dislike Michael Madsen's character from DAD. Round this part of the world, an appropriate name for him is a jerk!
  • General_OurumovGeneral_Ourumov United KingdomPosts: 861MI6 Agent
    edited September 2003
    I see, why do people dislike Madsen? After all, he is supposed to be a jerk in the film...

I think I will still watch the show he is on though - you see Rachel Stevens is one of the other guests ;)
  • A7ceA7ce Birmingham, EnglandPosts: 655MI6 Agent
    Daniel Craig will be on 23rd November
  • ajdbatfanajdbatfan Posts: 2MI6 Agent
    Isn't Daniel Craig on this week's Jonathan Ross show?
  • Tilly Masterson 007Tilly Masterson 007 UKPosts: 1,472MI6 Agent
    Wossy seems to be getting to interview a few Bond's, the second being Craig. I remember he once did an interview with Timothy Dalton about Hot Fuzz, it was a very brief interview though.
  • A7ceA7ce Birmingham, EnglandPosts: 655MI6 Agent
    ajdbatfan wrote:
    Isn't Daniel Craig on this week's Jonathan Ross show?

No Ross this week as entire nite will be Children in Need show