David Hedison sightings!

Has anyone seen those commericals in the U.S. for Airborne Health Formula featuring Barry "Greg Brady" Williams? One of them has him standing next to none other than David Hedison (the one that takes place on a train)! Hedison sneezes and Williams turns around and screams the word no at him! (Williams does this in all of the commericals with various celebrities). I did not recognize Hedison (he has gray hair and a beard) until I searched some websites for information on the commercials. Anyway, those commercials are so stupid they're funny!

Also, I read that Hedison has and will be appearing some more on "The Young And The Restless", a U.S. soap opera. Nice to see that he is still active and doing well after a long career!

Comments

• NAOMI_FAN 1NAOMI_FAN 1 Posts: 85MI6 Agent
    edited January 2004
    I have not seen this particular commercial, but i will definately be on the lookout for it! Dave Hedison is a great actor and it is really good news to hear that he is still active in the field!
    Way to go Felix Leiter!!
  • i expect u2 diei expect u2 die LondonPosts: 583MI6 Agent
    Wow, Thats him? I never knew that!
  • darenhatdarenhat The Old PuebloPosts: 2,029Quartermasters
    I turned on the televison today and caught the last few minutes of "The Young and the Restless."
    It only took me a few seconds before I realized that gray-bearded man was none other than David Hedison! He seemed angry about someone woman who was leaving him or something...(sorry, but I don't follow soap operas, so I can't give you the character's name.)
  • Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,699MI6 Agent
    Pardon my ignorance. Who's David Hedison? And how's he related to the Bond movies?
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
  • JamesbondmmJamesbondmm Posts: 294MI6 Agent
    edited October 2004
    Quoting Mr Martini:
    Pardon my ignorance. Who's David Hedison? And how's he related to the Bond movies?

You call yourself a Bond fan!? Only joking Mr Martini :D Apart from perhaps Jack Lord, David Hedison is the best Felix Leiter in the series. He is also a friendly interesting character, when I met him the other year at an autograph show.
  • Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,699MI6 Agent
    Your a funny man JamesBondmm. I really don't pay attention to most of the actors. I know who plays Bond, and the villian (mostly anyways).
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
  • Evertonian007Evertonian007 Posts: 3MI6 Agent
    david hedison was at Megacon in Orlanda in Feb this year.
  • AlexAlex The Eastern SeaboardPosts: 2,694MI6 Agent
    Wow, a three year old thread.

I wasn't aware Hedison appeared on The Young and the Restless! My mom watches that show. And I should know because I had to set her vcr!