Favorite Pizza Topping

justvisitingjustvisiting Posts: 61MI6 Agent
What's your favorite pizza topping? I like most of the standard toppings, but my favorite is pepperoni and hot peppers.

Comments

• jamesbondagent007jamesbondagent007 Divided States of TrumpPosts: 236MI6 Agent
    edited April 2004
    At Pizza Hut they have BBQ Chicken pizza, which I like very much, but my favorite is their Taco pizza with chips, beans, taco sauce, and everything else you'd find on a taco.
  • asioasio Melbourne, AustraliaPosts: 546MI6 Agent
    The Aussie Pizza is quite good. It has tomato paste, cheese, onions, bacon and egg, and depending on where you buy it, bbq sauce.
    Drawn Out Dad.
    Independent, one-shot comic books from the outskirts of Melbourne, Australia.
    twitter.com/DrawnOutDad
  • OstromiteOstromite Posts: 13MI6 Agent
    edited April 2004
    I love New Yorker pizza above all others: cracker crust, fresh sauce, fresh sliced mozzarella, and fresh tomatoes cooked in a giant coal oven.

Sometimes I'm in the mood for black olives too, or maybe anchovies (I don't like them that much, but everyone else hates them so I get as much as I want :D)
  • Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,699MI6 Agent
    Hands down Linquica(spelling) you can't go wrong. If Pizza place doesn't linquica(spelling). Sausage. Just to throw this one in my 2 favorite places for Pizza. San Remos, a family owned Italian eatery with the best pizza you've ever had. And 2nd Amicis.
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
  • mudfanmudfan Posts: 16MI6 Agent
    I wonder in here after work, not having eaten anything all day but 1/2 oz. of cheese and half of a one inch meatball (that would be the past 24 hours mind you), and find this topic! Man I'm hungry.

OK, a few years back Round Table Pizza, here in the states, had the Buffalo Chicken Pizza. It had a creamy garlic sauce, chicken and onions, then the top was drizzled with Buffalo chicken wing sauce. It was very good.

On a "normal" pizza, I like black olives, mushrooms, onions, and sausage.

That or just plain cheese is good while its really hot, and on a New York style, with really thin crust and lots of cheese. You need to roll this type of pizza slice into a cylinder to eat it! Yum!!

Then of course you have the "Chicago Style" Which is a pan pizza layered in the reverse of a normal pizza and you eat it with a fork. More like a pie.
  • scaramanga1scaramanga1 The English RivieraPosts: 845Chief of Staff
    I like Meat Feasts, or hot and spicy Pizzas.

I believe some pregnant ladies like Tuna and Banana! ;)
  • Stromberg1Stromberg1 Posts: 32MI6 Agent
    Plain cheese pizza with extra cheese. Maybe some olives.
  • justvisitingjustvisiting Posts: 61MI6 Agent
    Quoting reidmarks:
    Any edible topping that didn't once have a face.

No anchovies, I take it.
  • mudfanmudfan Posts: 16MI6 Agent
    Tuna and Banana? Blech :s

I read a pizza menu from Japan once. They use octopus, squid, corn, egg, and other stuff you wouldn't really think of putting on a pizza.

That taco pizza that someone mentioned sounds good. :p
  • A7ceA7ce Birmingham, EnglandPosts: 655MI6 Agent
    edited February 2007
    The Chef below is always creating his Pizza Royale 007 and putting them on ebay auction as per below. Just heard on the news that as a Valentine day special he is taking 'the world's most expensive pizza' from Scotland to Italy today for some (Rich)Valentine Couple.

====
    Gold-fingered chef to crack pizza record:

Chef Domenico Crolla has cooked up what could turn out to be the world's most expensive pizza, and is probably already the priciest for its size. The 12-inch pizza is worth about $3,700. Dubbed the Pizza Royale 007, it has an organic crust with a sunblush tomato pizza sauce, smoked salmon, venison medallions, cognac-marinated lobster and champagne-soaked caviar. The whole pie is topped with 24-karat edible gold.

It has been named the Pizza Royale 007 after the expensive tastes of suave agent James Bond, currently being played by actor Daniel Craig.

"If any pizza was made to suit 007, this is it," said Mr Crolla.

"Everyone loves a pizza as a treat, and this should be a real luxury experience."

Crolla, who is from Glasgow, worked with the British Pizza, Pasta & Italian Food Association and will auction off the pizza to raise money for the Australian Fred Hollow's Foundation, a nonprofit group that works to "prevent curable blindness in developing countries." It will be sold on eBay, where both Crolla and the BPPIFA hope that it will make at least $3,800, which would apparently break the world's record for most expensive pizza, currently held by the white truffle pizza at Gordon Ramsay's Maze Restaurant in London. Whoever wins the auction can either have the pizza prepared in one of Crolla's restaurants or have it prepared in their home.
  • s96024s96024 Posts: 1,519MI6 Agent
    BBQ chicken without the onions or peppers or Ham and pineapple (Hawaiaan?)
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,383Chief of Staff
    Just plain cheese & tomato for me. Son Of Barbel likes spicy chicken.
  • scottmu65scottmu65 Carlisle, Cumbria, UKPosts: 402MI6 Agent
    Cheese and Tomato all the way!!!
    http://www.classicbondforums.tk - Please support our community.
  • s96024s96024 Posts: 1,519MI6 Agent
    Boring! ;)
  • Dan SameDan Same Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 6,054MI6 Agent
    s96024 wrote:
    Boring! ;)
    I'm afraid I'm also boring as I like plain Cheese and Tomato the best as well. ;)
    "He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,992Quartermasters
    I like most everything except for anchovies and olives :)

The first time I ordered a pizza in Spain, I ended up with a pizza smothered in fish, because I couldn't read the menu ;% Their pizza wasn't all that great, compared to that with which I had grown up...

My favourite is probably sausage and mushroom...this is making me hungry :v
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • DEFIANT 74205DEFIANT 74205 Perth, AustraliaPosts: 1,881MI6 Agent
    No pizza is complete without black olives, IMO. I usually order the Super Supreme from Pizza Hut with a double portion of black olives.
    "Watch the birdie, you bastard!"
  • chris Walkenchris Walken Posts: 85MI6 Agent
    Garlic and double cheese and tomato is what io love
  • scottmu65scottmu65 Carlisle, Cumbria, UKPosts: 402MI6 Agent
    Wow, i really really want a pizza now, I may buy a frozen one from my local shop, as the pizza takeaways arent open yet
    http://www.classicbondforums.tk - Please support our community.
  • chris Walkenchris Walken Posts: 85MI6 Agent
    scottmu65 wrote:
    Wow, i really really want a pizza now, I may buy a frozen one from my local shop, as the pizza takeaways arent open yet

there not the same as take away you cant beat take away fresh