Bonds aftershave

2»

Comments

• delon64delon64 RiyadhPosts: 176MI6 Agent
    gardner then switched him to dunhill aftershave and also puts him in dunhill clothing...i wonder if he had a little deal going with them?...i still havent forgiven gardner for the oscar jacobsen ties in icebreaker...far too euroswank for bond
  • djangodjango Posts: 19MI6 Agent
    I just recently came across this thread and have been able to locate all items except Lentheric Aftershave Lotion. The closest I've come is in the form of advertisements from the 1940's and 1950's on Ebay. I was wondering if anyone can tell me where I can find this item, or if is discontinued (which I assume), then what is the closest thing to it these days?
    Thank you!
  • superadosuperado Regent's Park West (CaliforniaPosts: 2,652MI6 Agent
    delon64 wrote:
    gardner then switched him to dunhill aftershave and also puts him in dunhill clothing...i wonder if he had a little deal going with them?...i still havent forgiven gardner for the oscar jacobsen ties in icebreaker...far too euroswank for bond

Don't get me started on the Saab Turbo :o
    "...the purposeful slant of his striding figure looked dangerous, as if he was making quickly for something bad that was happening further down the street." -SMERSH on 007 dossier photo, Ch. 6 FRWL.....
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,573Chief of Staff
    superado wrote:
    delon64 wrote:

Don't get me started on the Saab Turbo :o

I quite like the Silver Beast {:)
    YNWA 97
  • theconvertkingtheconvertking Posts: 1MI6 Agent
    Ian Fleming had him wear Floris No. 89.
  • SeahawkSeahawk Posts: 85MI6 Agent
    Whilst Bond & Honey are "guests" of Dr No, Fleming catalogues amongst the contents of "The Mink Lined Prison" "Floris lime bath essence for men... Guerlain bathcubes for women... Guerlain's Sapoceti Fleurs Des Alpes... Lentheric aftershave lotion..."
    May this passage (Page 116 in the Great Pan edition)have been misremembered by Gardner & others?
    It may be worth noting than none of these brands are Bond's choice, they are merely what Dr No condescends to provide.