Bond Game Idea

Andy A 007Andy A 007 Posts: 199MI6 Agent
EA Games should make a Bond game based on a film from each Actor. My choices for each of these games would be Thunderball, On Her Majesty's Secret Service(of course), For Your Eyes Only and Licence To Kill(Which would, in my opinion, make the best Bond game ever!)

Comments

• The BaronThe Baron Posts: 66MI6 Agent
    Id like to see a FRWL game with of course the it taking place onboard a train.
  • Sweepy the CatSweepy the Cat Halifax, West Yorkshire, EnglaPosts: 986MI6 Agent
    Anyone want to add comment s to this topic?
    207qoznfl4.gif
  • GoldFingererGoldFingerer Posts: 32MI6 Agent
    We need a Diamonds are Forever game. It'd rule. Especially The Oil Rig. That'd Rule.
  • xman25xman25 Houston, TexasPosts: 80MI6 Agent
    I think that a 'best of' Bond game should be made. The makers of the game should take the two best action scenes from each movie and turn them into levels.

xman25
  • DAWUSSDAWUSS My homepagePosts: 517MI6 Agent
    I'd much rather see an original story idea, as opposed to a video game version of a film
  • michaelpont27michaelpont27 Posts: 2MI6 Agent
    They should make a bond game that has never been done before. The game should have a GTA style to it - a big city which you can explore and you conduct the missions in this great place. In some missions you go to different countries etc with different cities. But the catch is you arent James Bond. You play an agent that you make urself. You can change the face, haircut, outfit - everything! Your first mission involves killing two people - then u are rewarded your 00 licence to kill. You create the Mi6 character you want to play as, whether it would be male or female - its your choice!
  • Agent KinoAgent Kino New YorkPosts: 202MI6 Agent
    The Baron wrote:
    Id like to see a FRWL game with of course the it taking place onboard a train.

Looks like you got your wish ey?

I would love to see Goldgfinger be made into a game, Licence to Kill, and Live and Let Die.
    1. Goldfinger 2. Skyfall 3. Goldeneye 4. The Spy Who Loved Me 5. OHMSS
    Check out my Instagram: @livingthebondlife
    "I never joke about my work, 007."
  • Alec_Trevelyan1993Alec_Trevelyan1993 UKPosts: 12MI6 Agent
    LALD would be a great game, especially getting to do the boat chase and the car flip!
  • sharpshootersharpshooter Posts: 164MI6 Agent
    I’d love to see OHMSS or one of Dalton’s films be made into a game. It’d raise their awareness in the public’s eyes, and their films would make great games.
  • DaltonFan1DaltonFan1 The West of IrelandPosts: 503MI6 Agent
    I think LTK and TLD should be combined into a game with Dalton voicing of course
    “Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to a better understanding of ourselves.” - Carl Jung
  • Rick RobertsRick Roberts Posts: 536MI6 Agent
    According to Roger Moore, there was suppose to be a Moonraker game but it was cancelled. I think that would have been a great idea with Moore reprising Bond and Micheal Longsdale reprising Hugo Drax respectively. Like Goldeneye: Rogue Agent, Ken Adam could be brought back to redesign the original sets for a modern look. :D

The Spy Who Loved Me would make an ideal game too.