operation kid brother

Does anyone know if Sean Connery's brother Neils movie "Operation Kid Brother' is available on video or DVD?

Comments

• The CatThe Cat Where Blofeld is!Posts: 711MI6 Agent
    I only know about the MST3k version being available. But it beats the orginal. :p
  • PoorMansJBPoorMansJB USAPosts: 1,198MI6 Agent
    We've another thread going here somewhere that addresses the available of Operation Kid Brother (one of it's several titles). As I recall, it is commercially available but I want to say not in English.
  • bondedbonded Posts: 2MI6 Agent
    Yes It's called Secret Agent 00, I have it on VHS
  • 00640064 Somewhere out west...Posts: 1,083MI6 Agent
    Why is this here?
  • spectre7spectre7 LondonPosts: 118MI6 Agent
    0064 wrote:
    Why is this here?
    Why is what here?

I've been wanting to see this movie for years.
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,323MI6 Agent
    Well, does anyone have this on DVD or VHS that they might consider posting clips on youtube?
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,614Chief of Staff
    Well, does anyone have this on DVD or VHS that they might consider posting clips on youtube?

I have it on VHS but have absolutely no idea how to post on youtube, being as technically minded as the average coconut. I suppose it would involve hooking the computer up to the video player which is beyond my abilities.

Roger Moore 1927-2017
    And the whole lot, on Mystery Theatre:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGAhPRbcgY4&feature=related

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • John DrakeJohn Drake On assignmentPosts: 2,564MI6 Agent
    {[] NP. Will watch this later.
    I watched OKB. Well, at least Jason Connery can say he's not the worst actor in his family. The film started out OK, but became quite tiresome later on. Ennio Morricone's score is fantastic though. And those Italians know how to dress a woman. Lois Maxwell looks stunning here.
    Watched it, but it's the comical smarta$$ comments from the Mystery Theatre guys that make it, some very funny stuff there. Ropey stuff, and sad really to see Bernard Lee in this but we all need the moolah.

Neil Connery was dubbed wasn't he? Not sure why he had to have that funny beard and duffel coat, I'd have thought they try to make him as Bondian as possible.

Roger Moore 1927-2017
    Neil Connery was dubbed wasn't he? Not sure why he had to have that funny beard and duffel coat, I'd have thought they try to make him as Bondian as possible.

Neil Connery was dubbed with an American accent. Kind of odd when they have him walking about in a kilt at one point. I think the funny beard was his. The last thing I remember him doing, actually the only other thing I can remember him doing, was turning up on the set of Braveheart and offering his services to a bewildered Mel Gibson.