Anna Noble

Hi Everybody!
Does anyone have any info on Anna Noble, a rather spurious Bond Girl as she just appears in the title sequence of The Spy Who Loved Me. She is a model, and appeared in several "gentleman's magazines" in the late 70s.
Many Thanks,
LMC

Comments

• The CatThe Cat Where Blofeld is!Posts: 711MI6 Agent
    Well, I can't give any more infoyou can catch sopme pictures of Anna Noble (and her companion, Caroline Cheshire) in action during the shooting of said sequence in one of the latter issues of 007 Magazine. :)
  • lostmycharmlostmycharm Posts: 4MI6 Agent
    Thankyou, my feline friend! If anyone knows the issue in particular that I am after, that would be great.
    Regards,
    LMC
  • The CatThe Cat Where Blofeld is!Posts: 711MI6 Agent
    I'm back home so I could chekck it out - the issues is from Octover 2004, that's issue 44. I think it's recent enough that you could buy it as a back issue from 007 Magazine's webpage.
  • lostmycharmlostmycharm Posts: 4MI6 Agent
    Just picked up a copy from eBay for a fiver - worth every penny! Thanks again, Cat - if anyone else has any more info, please let me know!
  • zmen1zmen1 Posts: 1MI6 Agent
    Don't know if you're still interested, but a new yahoo groups adult site called anna_noble has just opened up for membership. You might find more info and photos there?
  • Mark HazardMark Hazard West Midlands, UKPosts: 495MI6 Agent
    Just picked up a copy from eBay for a fiver - worth every penny! Thanks again, Cat - if anyone else has any more info, please let me know!

There was also a photo-spread in an issue of the British "girlie" mag Mayfair, probably around the time of the film, as I (think I) remember the "Bond girl" reference on the cover. Sorry, can't help with the issue etc, as my mags are all boxed up out of the way whilst I am awaiting new windows.