WHAT MOVIE DOES ALL THE BOND AGENTS APPEAR TOGETHER SITTING?

NEED HELP WITH TITTLE TO BOND MOVIE-I REMEMBER IN THE BEGINNING I THINK ALL OF THE AGENTS ARE SITTING TOGETHER-DOES ANYONE KNOW WHICH MOVIE IT IS?

Comments

• JennyFlexFanJennyFlexFan Posts: 1,497MI6 Agent
    Thunderball.
  • heartbroken_mr_draxheartbroken_mr_drax New Zealand Posts: 2,073MI6 Agent
    somewhat in The World is Not Enough too.
    1. TWINE 2. FYEO 3. MR 4. TLD 5. TSWLM 6. OHMSS 7. DN 8. OP 9. AVTAK 10. TMWTGG 11. QoS 12. GE 13. CR 14. TB 15. FRWL 16. TND 17. LTK 18. GF 19. SF 20. LaLD 21. YOLT 22. NTTD 23. DAD 24. DAF. 25. SP

"Better make that two."
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,285MI6 Agent
    If it's in an aeroplane and just three of them, it's The Living Daylights pre-credits sequence. If it's in a high celing lavish hall with huge paintings and the agents are seated, it's Thunderball.
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • Willie GarvinWillie Garvin Posts: 1,412MI6 Agent
    JFF's and Napoleon's answer is the correct one:

The motion picture you're thinking of is Thunderball.Alone among the current 20 James Bond films, it features a sequence in which all of the nine Double-Os are assembled in one place.

James Bond is the last Double-O to arrive for the emergency meeting called after SPECTRE's first threat announcing that it has the missing nuclear devices and will use them unless paid a ransom.As 007 walks across the room and sits down in the chair specifically set aside for him, M glances in Bond's direction and intones to the room,"Now that we're ALL here..."

As already noted,other James Bond films may feature a few Double-Os together,but to reiterate, only Thunderball shows all of them together in the same room at the same time.
  • delon64delon64 RiyadhPosts: 176MI6 Agent
    correct willie g but what i like about that scene is that bond seems to be sat next to 00ringo starr...check it out the next time you view it
  • 3rbrown3rbrown MI6 Top Secret - Scotland, GlaPosts: 100MI6 Agent
    edited March 2007
    In the beging of Die Another Day isn't the other two surfers 00 agents?
  • Sir Hillary BraySir Hillary Bray College of ArmsPosts: 2,174MI6 Agent
    edited February 2007
    3rbrown wrote:
    ok first of all it is not Bond agents it is 00 agent and it is in Thunderball
    Hey 3r, I think there's a rule that says anyone who starts 15 redundant threads in one day is not allowed to write snarky responses to 3-month-old posts. :p
    Hilly...you old devil!