Stop Pouting!

the headlightthe headlight Posts: 26MI6 Agent
Is anyone fed UP with Daniel Craig pouting in every single picture or promo still u see of him? I never imagined James Bond walking around trying badly to look like a catwalk model. Isn't this guy supposed to be tough?

Comments

• mrwoodpigeonmrwoodpigeon Posts: 59MI6 Agent
    Is anyone fed UP with Daniel Craig pouting in every single picture or promo still u see of him?

Not really no. Keira Knightley is The Pout who needs a smacking. Which leads me to ...
    I never imagined James Bond walking around trying badly to look like a catwalk model. Isn't this guy supposed to be tough?

Yeah, and from what I have seen from CR, you try and tell this guy to stop pouting he'll knock your ****ing head off.
  • NightshooterNightshooter In bed with SolitairePosts: 2,917MI6 Agent
    Keira Knightly needs to be smacked, but not in that way. :v
  • Dan SameDan Same Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 6,054MI6 Agent
    Keira Knightly needs to be smacked, but not in that way. :v
    :)) I have to say that after seeing her in Pride and Prejudice I think she's absolutely gorgeous!
    "He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman
  • highhopeshighhopes Posts: 1,358MI6 Agent
    I think that if Craig "pouted" through the whole movie, the reviewers would have picked up on that. But they haven't. I think his serious look in the stills is a reflection of the sequence the still is taken from, and not the performance itself.
  • SiCoSiCo EnglandPosts: 1,371M
    If you ask me this topic is simply asking for a fight so I am closing it.
    Simon
This discussion has been closed.