Desperate to avoid spoilers!!!

Although I can't wait for the new film, I am trying to keep the surprise intact as much as possible. I did hear the new theme music very briefly on the radio, in the time it took for me to run over and turn it off. Also I've read CR the book, and am aware of the Bond Begins / rittier nature of things. Also I've seen the trailer.

I had to tear my eyes off the Daily Mail's review yesterday, fearing for spoilers, despite really wanting to see the reaction to the film. Anyone else mostly in the dark, willingly about CR? Any tips on how to remain so as Bond fever cranks up over the next few weeks?

Comments

• Jimbo Bond 007Jimbo Bond 007 UKPosts: 80MI6 Agent
    Ear plugs and eye patches I think maybe the only answer. The film is now really building momentum with features everywhere from TV to magazines and new TV spots appearing daily on the net. I wish you good luck in your quest to avoid any spoilers between now and the opening of the film. It would be kind of cool to go into the cinema not knowing anything about what you are about to see.
  • crawfordbooncrawfordboon Posts: 126MI6 Agent
    "It would be kind of cool to go into the cinema not knowing anything about what you are about to see."

That was the plan, but I think I know too much already for this to be the case...