Daniel Craig on late shows in US?

Does anyone know the dates when Craig will be appearing on the late shows in the US? Letterman, Leno and Conan O'Brien. I would assume this next week sometime but not sure on the nights he will be on.

Comments

• LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,992Quartermasters
    The only one I know is David Letterman---this Friday (10 November).
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • Baron_BondBaron_Bond Posts: 17MI6 Agent
    Thanks Loeffs, can't wait for the film to come out. It's looking quite promising.
  • Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,699MI6 Agent
    i can't find anything on Conans guests. I'd guess if he was to do the Conan show, it would be the Monday or Tuesday after he does Letterman. Maybe the night before to, but I highley doubt it. But since they're both in New York, you never know. As for Leno. He won't be on next week according to jay's guest list for next week.
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
  • Baron_BondBaron_Bond Posts: 17MI6 Agent
    If Leno isn't doing any shows next week then I would have to think he'd do Conan. I find it hard to believe that NBC wouldn't have him on at least one of the their late night shows, knowing the die hard bond fans would tune in just to see the DC appearance. Letterman and Conan both being in NY would also make sense. I hope he appears on Conan, I prefer him to the other two.