CR is here today!!!!!!!!!

Today!!!!!!!!!! after four years, seeing it at 1.30 GMT, can't wait!

Comments

• Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,699MI6 Agent
    well I have another day and a half wait. But I'm curious about something. Are there any early reports on how ticket sales are going? I'm sure most shows are sold out, but I'm just curious.
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,276MI6 Agent
    Never mind that! AJB seems a bit thin today! What's going on? :s
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • crawfordbooncrawfordboon Posts: 126MI6 Agent
    what do you reckon??? All the board users are so excited by the release of the first Bond in four years that they're either camping outside their local multiplexes waitinf for screenings, or they're going in again for seconds, calling their friends etc - wait until tomorrow and the reaction will be gushing, I'm sure.
  • NightshooterNightshooter In bed with SolitairePosts: 2,917MI6 Agent
    Not everyone has seen it yet, I have to wait until tomorrow. Most likely people are avoiding spoilers until they can see it themselves.
  • wordswords Buckinghamshire, EnglandPosts: 249MI6 Agent
    I'm not getting to see it till Saturday (because i have boring distractions like work & kids!) so i can't really comment.
  • acenavigator1acenavigator1 Posts: 14MI6 Agent
    yep - just got home from an early showing (5pm UK time)

I'm saying nothing - except 'm hoping to go again on Saturday
  • highhopeshighhopes Posts: 1,358MI6 Agent
    yep - just got home from an early showing (5pm UK time)

I'm saying nothing - except 'm hoping to go again on Saturday

Tell us this much, since you're a woman: what do you think of Danny? we've heard a lot of guys say Craig couldn't possible be Bond because he isn't attractive to women, that all their female friends find him ugly, yada-yada-yada ... (I think they're full of baloney, myself)
  • SteffoSteffo Posts: 1MI6 Agent
    Where is it playing in Geneva?
  • ilove pierceilove pierce Posts: 224MI6 Agent
    I'm going with a bunch of college friends to a 940 showing. Gonna be a ****load of people there but I am sooo excited!! I think I'll post a review sometime this weekend! AH! 007!!!