New Bond's Car

I haven't seen movie yet (in fact, the film is commin in my country next week), but I was told that James Bond is driving Ford. So, is this true and can anyone give us more characteristics of this car?

Thanx in advance.

Comments

• Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,699MI6 Agent
    This thread should help you:

http://www.ajb007.co.uk/index.php?topic=25079
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
  • Johnny DangerJohnny Danger Savannah, GA USAPosts: 60MI6 Agent
    I was surprised by the scene where Bond's gun is concealed in a compartment that slides out of the dashboard of the Aston-Martin, much the same as in some of the previous films. Does the Aston-Martin come equipped with this, or do we assume Demetrios had the Aston-Martin specially made? Or was Q in the film after all, sneaking around behind the scenes?;)
  • IanAndOutIanAndOut RoselandPosts: 33MI6 Agent
    edited November 2006
    I was surprised by the scene where Bond's gun is concealed in a compartment that slides out of the dashboard of the Aston-Martin, much the same as in some of the previous films. Does the Aston-Martin come equipped with this, or do we assume Demetrios had the Aston-Martin specially made? Or was Q in the film after all, sneaking around behind the scenes?;)

The compartment was in the MI6 moterpool DBS, not the DB5 Bond won. As for Q, yes I'm sure both him and Moneypenny are still hard at work at MI6, but as Bond did not step foot into the building once in the movie there would be little opportunity to show them