daniel craig....

is james bond!! and should definetly be up there with connery, moore and brosnan if he keeps performances like that up {[]

went to see it tonight and thought that both daniel and the film were excellent!

i really enjoyed it!! :D

i can't see what those people who complained about craig getting the bond role are on about???

one last thing...was that richard branson in the airport scene?

Comments

• JohmssJohmss Posts: 274MI6 Agent
    edited November 2006
    paul007 wrote:
    is james bond!! and should definetly be up there with connery, moore and brosnan if he keeps performances like that up {[]

and Dalton and Lazemby, the six were Bond in a different time-place, for rankings: well everyone has his favourite.
    paul007 wrote:
    went to see it tonight and thought that both daniel and the film were excellent!

i really enjoyed it!! :D

I'm glad you did it. (lucky one)
    paul007 wrote:
    i can't see what those people who complained about craig getting the bond role are on about???

the fact that he is ugly, short and blond... really not a big deal... but yes, they might think different, and a shame for them if he didn't pleased them, because he will be back.
    paul007 wrote:
    one last thing...was that richard branson in the airport scene?
    Yes, he is

But, are there like a hundred of topics about this? especially the reviews and the Craig fan topic... i'm sorry mate, but some Mod, in use of his faculties and with all the reason will close this topic.
  • srmtn1srmtn1 Posts: 1MI6 Agent
    Absolutely agree. Two enthusiastic thumbs up both for the film and the performance of Craig. I was a skeptic going into it but he impressed me more than any Bond actor since the days of Sean Connery. I look forward to future Bond films if the script can be as tight and the 007 role is played by Craig. I think this guy has a lock on the role and many more viewers are going to be equally impressed. Way to go, Craig!