Am I The Only One?

Am I the only one who is a little dssappointed with CR?

On the plus side I welcome shift to a more gritty perspective that better reflects the original books. I am also glad to to the end of too much outlandish gadgetry...

On the down side, when in a tux, DC is more "doorman" than "gentleman" where as Connery and BP both seemed to strike a better balance in that respect.

If you accept DC's rendition of a more physical Bond is the new direction of this character, please, please can they cut out the one liners and so called humour... Bond's supposed humour as he is being beaten in the chair simply didn't work for me...Connery did this brilliantly, DC should stick to punching people!

And finally, I thought the product placement was way over the top and far too overt...

Comments

• Lyle Dark-008Lyle Dark-008 Posts: 64MI6 Agent
    I however didn't see this a a James Bond film, cuz it was rough around the edges, from my point of view. It was a little sloppy & unstylish.

As far as I can see this is your first post, welcome to the forum BTW.
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    Welcome, Charlie, but--please--there are THREE places in this forum to post your thoughts on CR. Two are at the top, and one can be found on the first page of the forum. Please post your thoughts to one of those. Thanks. Topic closed.
    Vox clamantis in deserto
This discussion has been closed.