Ellipsis

Is this me being thick or apart from being a codeword, was the real meaning of this clarified or is this the new SPECTRE possibly or a clue to the next film or what we were seeing in CR??

wikipedia says 'An ellipsis is sometimes used to indicate a pause in speech, an unfinished thought or, at the end of a sentence, a trailing off into silence.'

Discuss, or tell me I am a plank, whichever is most accurate ;)!

Comments

• Klaus HergescheimerKlaus Hergescheimer Posts: 332MI6 Agent
    lavabubble wrote:
    Is this me being thick or apart from being a codeword, was the real meaning of this clarified or is this the new SPECTRE possibly or a clue to the next film or what we were seeing in CR??

wikipedia says 'An ellipsis is sometimes used to indicate a pause in speech, an unfinished thought or, at the end of a sentence, a trailing off into silence.'

Discuss, or tell me I am a plank, whichever is most accurate ;)!

It's just the password to enter the access the area to the runway. Le Ciffre specifically referred to Ellipsis "expiring." I would say that about covers it.

Not a bad thought, though. ;)
  • lavabubblelavabubble Posts: 229MI6 Agent
    Thanks for that! Its people like you that stop the conspiracy theorist in me from getting out of control :))
  • Klaus HergescheimerKlaus Hergescheimer Posts: 332MI6 Agent
    lavabubble wrote:
    Thanks for that! Its people like you that stop the conspiracy theorist in me from getting out of control :))

I'm just here to check the shields.
  • lavabubblelavabubble Posts: 229MI6 Agent
    Cool ;) I'm off to check DC for any remaining armour that may need removing :x