Single Hottest Bond Girl Moment

13»

Comments

• 72897289 Beau DesertPosts: 1,691MI6 Agent
    My pre-teen heart skipped a beat watching Tatiana slip into Bond's bed in the Bridal Suite of that Istanbul Hotel.
  • Walther PPKWalther PPK Posts: 180MI6 Agent
    For me it was Tatiana walking over to Bond's bed in the bridal suite, and later when she was modeling the second blue dress for Bond on the train, I can't recall the last time I saw such a hot moment captured on film before I saw FRWL.
  • Dan SameDan Same Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 6,054MI6 Agent
    For me it was Tatiana walking over to Bond's bed in the bridal suite, and later when she was modeling the second blue dress for Bond on the train, I can't recall the last time I saw such a hot moment captured on film before I saw FRWL.
    {[] Those two moments were gorgeous. :x I adore Tatiana. She was such a beautiful Bond Girl. :D
    "He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman
  • farscapeakfarscapeak Posts: 13MI6 Agent
    Luciana Paluzzi it has to be, she looks stunning in thunderball