I thought this was funny

My mom likes to watch Bond for one reason - the sexiness of Bond. When I told her that Daniel Craig was the new Bond, she was furious. She thought Pierce was very hot, and wasnt impressed with Craig. Her nickname for Craig was actually "greasy little gnome." I took her to CR on friday, (it was my 2nd time seeing it) and she went into the movie hating Craig. She wanted him to disappoint, and do a bad job. When we got out of the theatre, I was really nervous to hear her reaction. The first thing she said was, "Zach, not only is he hot, he's sexy!" She loved the movie, and loved Craig. She has been telling other girls, (like my cousins) to go see it because Craig is a babe.

I'm not saying that every girl thinks he's hot, so don't flame me. I just thought it was funny that someone who hated him that much could be swayed that far by his performance. Just thought I would share. :)

Comments

• scottmu65scottmu65 Carlisle, Cumbria, UKPosts: 402MI6 Agent
    lol, interesting turn of events, if only the craig-not-bond-ers could simply get off there high horse and just go see hte movie and give daniel craig a chance to prove himself (which he has remarkably)! it annoys me that people are willing to judge it before they even see it, i mean the craig-haters began there protest against thepoor bloke 5 minutes after he had been cast!
    http://www.classicbondforums.tk - Please support our community.