Sean Connery As A Milkman

scottmu65scottmu65 Carlisle, Cumbria, UKPosts: 402MI6 Agent
it came to my attention a few years back that before he became james bond, and before he even became an actor hat sean connery was a milkman in edinburgh! Now this suprised me when i was told and alot of people dont belive me but i can honestly tell you this is true!

While on holiday in benidorm with my family we got to talking about james bond in the hotel bar one night, and my mother then told me thism she mother used to live in edinburgh, and turns out that sean connery used to be michelles mothers milkman! i mean could you belive? james Bond asking you for the milk money? i couldn't belive it when i was told!

anyways the basic point of this topic is to ask if anyone has ay connections with anyone invloved in the james bond movies, the actors, production team etc.

would b nice to hear from people about it
http://www.classicbondforums.tk - Please support our community.

Comments

• evilhenchmanevilhenchman U.S.Posts: 41MI6 Agent
    Maybe he and Necros could have a milk bottle grenade showdown.
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    scottmu65 wrote:
    While on holiday in benidorm with my family we got to talking about james bond in the hotel bar one night, and my mother then told me thism she mother used to live in edinburgh, and turns out that sean connery used to be michelles mothers milkman! i mean could you belive? james Bond asking you for the milk money? i couldn't belive it when i was told!

I daresay it was better to encounter Connery in his early career as a milkman than it was to encounter him in one of his other pre-Bond jobs--coffin polisher!
    Vox clamantis in deserto