Note from M

Red IndianRed Indian BostonPosts: 427MI6 Agent
I wish we had someone here from the production who could tell us what the note M left in the Aston Martin contained! Perhaps it was nothing, but I'd love to know what would make 007 say: "Love you too M."

Does anyone care to guess? Perhaps it was something along the lines of "Don't muck this up!" and Bond was just being sarcastic in his repsonse. He did seem genuinely pleased though...

Comments

• lavabubblelavabubble Posts: 229MI6 Agent
    I'd like to think it says "And Bond.......Be Careful" :)
  • cdsdsscdsdss JakartaPosts: 144MI6 Agent
    I thought it was something to the effect of, "Bond, if you screw this up you're fired." And Bond's response was sarcasm.
  • PoorMansJBPoorMansJB USAPosts: 1,198MI6 Agent
    I assumed it was something like "here's the registration for this latest vehicle from Q Branch;" in effect saying, "you're new and unproven but we're still going to trust you with the most expensive piece of equipment we've got."
  • mike77mike77 Posts: 27MI6 Agent
    he thanks M for the Aston
  • highhopeshighhopes Posts: 1,358MI6 Agent
    Who wouldn't love someone who gave them a shiny, brand-new Aston Martin DBS?
  • mike77mike77 Posts: 27MI6 Agent
    edited November 2006
    I'll take one every day, i'll even take 10 :D
  • Red IndianRed Indian BostonPosts: 427MI6 Agent
    On opening night there was an audible gasp from practically everyone in the theatre when he approached the car for the first time! That car sounds incredible...
  • jetsetwillyjetsetwilly Liverpool, UKPosts: 1,048MI6 Agent
    edited November 2006
    I can exclusively reveal the contents of the nte:

"Dear James;

"I've missed you so much! Every night since you broke into my apartment I've dreamt you'll be there waiting for me. I lie in bed next to my husband, a man so dense he sleeps through me fiddling with a PC that could run a Space Shuttle mission, and I imagine it's you snoring in your nylon pyjamas. Sometimes when I'm alone in my office I write M 4 JB 4 EVER on my confidential documents; I blushed so much when I went before the Cabinet Select Committe to face questions about Afghan resistance and the Minister of Defence asked me what "007 IS FIT!!!" meant - I told him it was a codeword used by insurgents in Kandahar, but Villiers gave me this look, and it was SO funny!!!

"Please say you'll come back to London and show me your Walther. Use this car to drive you there - I left a special present under the defibrilator - let's just say I had my standard issue spy cam and I was feeling naughty.

"Touch that Vesper bitch and I will make you Our Man in South Georgia.

:x :x :x and xxxx

"M"

Aren't you glad he didn't read it out now?
    Founder of the Wint & Kidd Appreciation Society.

@merseytart
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    Jetset, that disturbs me on so many levels. . . :o
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • highhopeshighhopes Posts: 1,358MI6 Agent
    :)) :)) :)) :))

Thanks for producing the note, Jetset. That explains it.
  • General_OurumovGeneral_Ourumov United KingdomPosts: 861MI6 Agent
    edited November 2006
    :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Jet - that was my guess, too!
  • Red IndianRed Indian BostonPosts: 427MI6 Agent
    Well, Bond was fanning out a deck of cards when M walked in. It was time for their nightly game of strip poker...
  • Moore Not LessMoore Not Less Posts: 1,095MI6 Agent
    I can exclusively reveal the contents of the nte:

"Dear James;

"I've missed you so much! Every night since you broke into my apartment I've dreamt you'll be there waiting for me. I lie in bed next to my husband, a man so dense he sleeps through me fiddling with a PC that could run a Space Shuttle mission, and I imagine it's you snoring in your nylon pyjamas. Sometimes when I'm alone in my office I write M 4 JB 4 EVER on my confidential documents; I blushed so much when I went before the Cabinet Select Committe to face questions about Afghan resistance and the Minister of Defence asked me what "007 IS FIT!!!" meant - I told him it was a codeword used by insurgents in Kandahar, but Villiers gave me this look, and it was SO funny!!!

"Please say you'll come back to London and show me your Walther. Use this car to drive you there - I left a special present under the defibrilator - let's just say I had my standard issue spy cam and I was feeling naughty.

"Touch that Vesper bitch and I will make you Our Man in South Georgia.

:x :x :x and xxxx

"M"

Aren't you glad he didn't read it out now?

Remember, this note was written before Bond's torture. M's ardour will have been dampened by his blunt instrument. :D
  • lavabubblelavabubble Posts: 229MI6 Agent
    Remember, this note was written before Bond's torture. M's ardour will have been dampened by his blunt instrument. :D

But could her flaming passion not have been reignited by his little finger, after all, it's not what you've got but you do with it eh :p!!!