Villain of your choice

jbfreakjbfreak Posts: 144MI6 Agent
If you had a choice, which villian would you want to work for and why? Likewise, who would you least desire to work with?

I would choose Sanchez to be my boss. He is not like other villains and he awards loyalty.

I would never work for Zorin. He's a freak, not menacing at all, and he doesn't care about loyalty, as noted by the way he leaves Mayday behind and kills everyone in the mine.

Comments

• RobinsonRobinson Posts: 42MI6 Agent
    I could think of worse bosses to have than Scaramanga, lazing around all day on his tropical island while he brings Britt Eckland along and dresses her in a bikini.

There are also the wages of course. With his $1 million assassinations, I am sure that Scarie could be a generous employer - something also tells me that the wages he paid would be tax free too!

Let's not forget of course that Scaramanga made Nick Nack his heir. I have never understood why he helps Bond to defeat Scaramanga, then at the epilogue of the film, attacks Bond in the junk! With Scaramanga dead, I might fancy my chances against Nick Nack in a fight over the island.
  • Cynjin SmythCynjin Smyth Rocky MountiansPosts: 98MI6 Agent
    Are we talking government or none government. Fav KGB least Fav Mr. Big the humidity in the U.S. south sucks.
    Bond: You don't think I enjoyed what we did this evening, do you? What I did tonight was for King and country! You don't think it gave me any pleasure, do you?
    Fiona: But of course, I forgot your ego, Mr. Bond. James Bond, who only has to make love to a woman and she starts to hear heavenly choirs singing.
  • jbfreakjbfreak Posts: 144MI6 Agent
    Are we talking government or none government. Fav KGB least Fav Mr. Big the humidity in the U.S. south sucks.

I'm talking villains not organizations. Hehe and yeah that humidity does suck...I spent a year in FL and couldn't take it no more. I'm used to nice dry CO weather.
  • Cynjin SmythCynjin Smyth Rocky MountiansPosts: 98MI6 Agent
    jbfreak wrote:

I'm talking villains not organizations. Hehe and yeah that humidity does suck...I spent a year in FL and couldn't take it no more. I'm used to nice dry CO weather.

Was in Gorgia for Army basic training and Louisiana for jungle training.
    Bond: You don't think I enjoyed what we did this evening, do you? What I did tonight was for King and country! You don't think it gave me any pleasure, do you?
    Fiona: But of course, I forgot your ego, Mr. Bond. James Bond, who only has to make love to a woman and she starts to hear heavenly choirs singing.
  • La CuranderaLa Curandera Posts: 52MI6 Agent
    jbfreak wrote:
    I would never work for Zorin. He's a freak, not menacing at all, and he doesn't care about loyalty, as noted by the way he leaves Mayday behind and kills everyone in the mine.
    also add that Zorin offers NO pention/profit sharing, has a terrible health/dental plan, and I can't prove this, but I'm fairly certain he took my sandwich from the office break room.

On the other side of the spectrum, Scaramanca has an excellent 401k plan, health and dental completely covered, and last x-mas he sent my folks a lovely fruit basket.
  • darenhatdarenhat The Old PuebloPosts: 2,029Quartermasters
    My first thought goes to Auric Goldfinger, since he is well diversified (i'm sure gold smelting, jewelry, and stud farming were only a few of his businesses). The nice thing is that these are all very legitimate operations, and you don't have to be looking over your back all the time. Zorin may have been doing well in the Tech sector, but that industry has it's ups and downs. And as for Scaramanga, even if Nick Nack were to inherit everything, the goose that laid the golden bullets is gone, so the money dries up eventually.
  • actonsteveactonsteve Posts: 299MI6 Agent
    I just have to say Charles Grays Blofeld...

The perfect boss - a billionaire recluse with an empire which runs itself. You could just get on with it.

Mind you, if your performance appraisal was bad - perhaps you'd get a visit from Wint and Kidd..
  • JennyFlexFanJennyFlexFan Posts: 1,497MI6 Agent
    Hey, working with Zorin has its perks, just think, you could go on early morning rides with Jenny Flex. ;)
  • LazenbyLazenby The upper reaches of the AmazoPosts: 606MI6 Agent
    I would work for Hugo Drax. You would be surrounded by many beautiful and physically perfect females, all of whom are united by the fact that they don't wear bras. Also, you might get to live in space and repopulate the earth some day.
  • 2nd blind mouse2nd blind mouse Posts: 35MI6 Agent
    *Predictably, I base my descisions most heavily on how likely I am to get iced on the job.*

Dr. Julius No - Lessee, demands extreme loyalty, but gives comparitavely many chances before the whole "execution thing" a Dr. "Yes"

Orig. Blofeld, Klebb, and Kronsteen - I'm not smart enough for FRWL, took me 3 viewings to really get it. a "No"

Auric Goldfinger - Ruthless SOB. Kills whenever he feels like it so with my lack of talent I'd probably be first. a "No"

Emilio Largo - Heck no, requires too much hard work and then he'd probably still kill me. Largo "No"

Pleasence Blofeld - Not after he killed Osato at the absolute STUPIDEST time. Definite "No"

Savelas Blofeld - Seemed the most reasonable Blofeld of the main 4 as he didn't give his poor, incompentant henchmen much to do without him. I could probably slide by on the shuffleboard or the slopes, liberally readjusting the reprogramming device for my own nefarious intentions... A "yes" to this one

Gray Blofeld - Forget it, even if I dodged Bond and did my job perfectly he'd still have the creepy gay duo kill me off. I don't think so

Dr. Kananga/Mr. Big - A "No" for different reasons. He seems like a relatively cool-headed guy among psychotic megalomaniacs on the condition you don't spill anything. However, I don't think I could take all the soul jazz stuff in the deep south... besides, what would my pastor say if he saw me practicing voodoo? (and getting the world hooked on heroin and stuff)

Scaramanga - All he really needs is his butler, girlfriend, and technician, so it wouldn't really work even if I said yes. As for Hai Fat, well he's not really anything but a random mobster so, boooooorrrrrriiiiiiiinnnnnnnng!

Carl Stromberg - Pretty dang rich villain, and doesn't seem to execute people unless they really do something. Hired!

Hugo Drax - I wear glasses

Aristotle Kristatos - Simple job. Powerful weapons, and plenty of safety in numbers. And not too much on the conscience since the USSR collapsed. "Yes"

Kamal Kahn/General Orlov - Okay, they don't execute anyome throughout the film, but they LOOK like they would. A pass on these guys seeing as I'm not the circus type or Russian army type.

Max Zorin - OK, did Bond kill anyone in VTK? He'd fill me full of led just for giggles!

Jeorgi Koskov/Brad Whitaker - Seem just to employ military men and do the rest, aside from assassination (Necros' job) themselves. "No"

Franz Sanchez - Seems like a somewhat honorable man, but I'd be afraid of someone taping "kick me" to his back and blaming it on me! I'd be dead on the spot!

Alec Trevelyen - Neutral

Eliot Carver - Carver was a criminal Prime Minister? Why... I was only a journalist!

Elektra King/Renard - Really, helping some rich girl destroy istanbul and then probably get fired or shot doesn't exactly appeal to me. Pass

Gustav Graves AKA Tan-Gun Moon - I don't care much for communism. So, "Pass"
  • ShawnShawn Posts: 21MI6 Agent
    I'd work for Renard or Le Chiffre. Both had great reasons for being bad and I'd rather work for these two.
  • Napoleon Han SoloNapoleon Han Solo Posts: 78MI6 Agent
    darenhat wrote:
    My first thought goes to Auric Goldfinger, since he is well diversified (i'm sure gold smelting, jewelry, and stud farming were only a few of his businesses). The nice thing is that these are all very legitimate operations, and you don't have to be looking over your back all the time. Zorin may have been doing well in the Tech sector, but that industry has it's ups and downs. And as for Scaramanga, even if Nick Nack were to inherit everything, the goose that laid the golden bullets is gone, so the money dries up eventually.

Yeah but Auric even locked the fanatical Oddjob up in Fort Knox. If Oddjob is expendable, what chance do I have?
  • ShawnShawn Posts: 21MI6 Agent
    I'd like to work for Renard....he treated his henchmen with respect and I like that in a boss.

I'd never work for Le Chiffre......why? because why would I want to work for someone who is in trouble himself. :))
  • SolarisSolaris Blackpool, UKPosts: 308MI6 Agent
    I could work for Sanchez, He Pays VERY well as long as your loyal to him and don't sleep with his girlfriend, then he'll kill you, which is.. bad.

Renard, although he'd be nice to you while your working for him he hasn't got long left to live.

Scaramanga, doesn't have an organisation so when he is gone so is the money and the employment.

Goldfinger, with him everyone is pretty much expendable

Zorin, Sick and Twisted, will fill anyone with Bullet Holes.

Mr Big, Seems Ok, But I couldn't do with all the Voodoo.

Carver, will most likely set up an appointment for you to meet the doctor.

Doctor No, He seems ok, people think he will murder you on the spot but he's actually quite easy going, in an evil genius kinda way, with his henchmen.

Drax, Pretty arn Easy to work for, get fit, meet lots of good looking girls, repopulate the world. however I don't fancy taking a ride in the G force Simulator.

Blofeld (Pleasence) No Thanks, Pharanas don't agree with me

Blofeld (Savalas) Pretty Easy Going, keep your head down, do your job and you'll be fine, don't know about his health insurance policy though.
    pension scheme is pretty good however.

Blofeld (Gray)
    No, I'd either get visited by Mr Kidd and Mr Wint or turned into a double of Blofeld himself and I don't like the way he has his hair.

Stromberg, he seems to kill anyone who can or has said anything to anybody, you either get blown up or eaten by Sharks in the elevator of doom.

Largo, I don't mind diving so he might be interesting, but really he is only the henchman for a bigger Villian.

Trevelean, I think he could kill you, but he's not a psycotic as someone like Zorin, I'd rather work for Zukovski however.