DVD when released

I was thinking about this today when I was posting and I have been thinking about it for the past couple of days. When CR comes out in March, which apparently is what I read here, I wonder if there will be one with all these extras like the Superman that came out. I guess there is a trend with movies such as JB and other jero like movies where there is a huge fan base to have special edition DVDs with extra features released.

I have been wondering if they will include an option to watch the movie, not just the deleted scene, where Bond and Vesper are in the water in love. In addition to this I really hope they have behind the scenes interviews and scenes because I am crazy about this movie.

What do you guys think will be on the DVD?

Comments

• lavabubblelavabubble Posts: 229MI6 Agent
    http://www.ajb007.co.uk/index.php?topic=27381

Doesn't look good really after some of the comments to this thread, at least some of the Vesper bits can't really be rehashed so we might see some of them.

I really really want to see the cut scene on the drive from the hotel to first see Mathis - hope thats going to be on there!!
  • highhopeshighhopes Posts: 1,358MI6 Agent
    I love DVD extras, and often buy the DVD just to watch them, since I've usually already seen the film. So I'll take whatever they got: deleted scenes, screen tests, storyboards, documentaries, etc ... I think CR and all films that introduce a new Bond should have a little more stuff than usual. DVD production is really an art by itself, in my view. It should be a record of a film's production, but also its significance (depending on the film, of course).
    With deleted scenes, I also appreciate it when they can be spliced into the theatrical cut, as with "Ray" (although I wish they had "finished" the scenes to match the frame, color, etc ...).
  • SolarisSolaris Blackpool, UKPosts: 308MI6 Agent
    Can't they do a Lord of The Rings and give us a DVD with everyting in it and like two DVDs worth of extras? they could have Documentaries on Finding the New Bond and Adapting the Book etc. and then Filming, Post Production and such. I also think that any deleted scenes should be put back into the movie, properly edited etc, like LOTR.
  • paul007howlettpaul007howlett Posts: 7MI6 Agent
    I hope they do a real special one as it's released in 2 007!
  • s96024s96024 Posts: 1,519MI6 Agent
    There is bound to be a box set encorporated into the boot of a 1:1 DB5 or something.
  • stumac7stumac7 ScotlandPosts: 295MI6 Agent
    Does anyone know if the march release is also confirmed for region 2? - also hope they do a 'big boxset'
  • S_P_E_C_T_R_ES_P_E_C_T_R_E Posts: 281MI6 Agent
    region 2 march release ?????? na, we will have to wait at least another 6 months :'(