JB007 CR postcards

JCSuperstarJCSuperstar Posts: 42MI6 Agent
To all,

I was given an early Christmas gift by my sister this year, and it was three CR postcards, with the same print as the posters, BOnd with the chips and the gun, dark blueish black tint. I was wondering if anyone had any information of these articles, as I was told they were in a limited edition, or only so many were made. Please advise, and thank you again. I would love some information on them.

Comments

• JCSuperstarJCSuperstar Posts: 42MI6 Agent
    I actually would like some heel[ on this, instead of people just forgetting I posted this thread.
  • s96024s96024 Posts: 1,519MI6 Agent
    Maybe no one knows. I have seen loads of postcards on ebay. Don't know if there the same though.
  • lavabubblelavabubble Posts: 229MI6 Agent
    I think they are probably the cinema promo foyer cards, there were a hell of a lot of them about and I think there were more than 3 different designs.

They are, as far as I know, pretty worthless unless they aren't what I suspect they are. There are an awful lot being sold on ebay so I don't think they can be that limited edition.

p.s. don't shoot the messenger - its just my opinion!
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,593Chief of Staff
    To all,

I was given an early Christmas gift by my sister this year, and it was three CR postcards, with the same print as the posters, BOnd with the chips and the gun, dark blueish black tint. I was wondering if anyone had any information of these articles, as I was told they were in a limited edition, or only so many were made. Please advise, and thank you again. I would love some information on them.

These CR postcards are probably from the San Diego Comic Convention - I have one and they are the only limited print-run CR postcards that I know of.
    YNWA 97
  • JCSuperstarJCSuperstar Posts: 42MI6 Agent
    Well, My sister lives in San Diego, and she siad she got the cards locally, so I assume that they are the same as what your speaking of. BRILLIANT!
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,593Chief of Staff
    Well, My sister lives in San Diego, and she siad she got the cards locally, so I assume that they are the same as what your speaking of. BRILLIANT!

Yep - that would be logical. Glad I could help.
    YNWA 97