Eva Green - The Dreamers

2»

Comments

• 72897289 Beau DesertPosts: 1,691MI6 Agent
    Ummm.....

Deflowering a fine young lady, while her brother fries up breakfast a few feet away .... I could see that described many ways but "poignant"?

When is the Summit?

;)
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,993Quartermasters
    7289 wrote:
    Ummm.....

Deflowering a fine young lady, while her brother fries up breakfast a few feet away .... I could see that described many ways but "poignant"?

I mean 'poignant' in terms of the bittersweet, nostalgic memories of my being an 18 year-old American boy from the midwest---on his own in Europe. Not really focusing on the breakfast being cooked in the next room...although, as I said, the film rings true for me ;% and there were certainly 'morning after'-type situations which I could never have imagined beforehand :v ...and I've been blessed with a better-than-average imagination ;)
    7289 wrote:
    When is the Summit?

;)

When Mr. Hee returns from his Christmas break in January...he attends college in the town where I live, and we're very much overdue for another AJB Summit -{ One of these days, I won't be the only one consuming adult beverages during them :))
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • Tee HeeTee Hee CBT Headquarters: Chicago, ILPosts: 917MI6 Agent
    One of these days, I won't be the only one consuming adult beverages during them :))

I can legally join you on February 3rd Loeffs! {[]
    "My acting range? Left eyebrow raised, right eyebrow raised..."

-Roger Moore
  • highhopeshighhopes Posts: 1,358MI6 Agent
    Tee Hee wrote:
    One of these days, I won't be the only one consuming adult beverages during them :))

I can legally join you on February 3rd Loeffs! {[]

Interesting. That's my son's birthday. He's a year older, though