Milkman - The Living Daylights

Does anyone know who played the Milkman in The Living Daylights?

Thanks!

Comments

• JennyFlexFanJennyFlexFan Posts: 1,497MI6 Agent
    Andreas Niewseki (Or something like that, it's a long name).
  • Tilly Masterson 007Tilly Masterson 007 UKPosts: 1,472MI6 Agent
    edited December 2006
    No, sorry I meant who played the milkman who was on the milk float that Andreas Wisniewski says something to when he ran past him?

Wisniewski played Necros!
  • s96024s96024 Posts: 1,519MI6 Agent
    edited December 2006
    No, sorry I meant who played the milkman who was on the milk float that Andreas Wisniewski says something to when he ran past him?

Wisniewski played Necros!

Ooo trick question. Can't find his name anywhere, this is the only reference I can find but it says "Played By: Unknown".

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/s96024/milkman.jpg

Anyone recognise him?

EDIT: Sorry, we can't host official Bond images here. Please use the link. HB
    Yes, he's the guy who I meant!

Cheers for your help s96024.

{[]
  • heartbroken_mr_draxheartbroken_mr_drax New Zealand Posts: 2,073MI6 Agent
    Good scene, esp:

"eeeh flu"
    1. TWINE 2. FYEO 3. MR 4. TLD 5. TSWLM 6. OHMSS 7. DN 8. OP 9. AVTAK 10. TMWTGG 11. QoS 12. GE 13. CR 14. TB 15. FRWL 16. TND 17. LTK 18. GF 19. SF 20. LaLD 21. YOLT 22. NTTD 23. DAD 24. DAF. 25. SP

"Better make that two."
    Anyone have an update on the actors name?
  • RJJBRJJB United StatesPosts: 346MI6 Agent
    If you check out www.imdb.com there is a listing for Michel Julienne as "Man is White Car". That's the closest thing I found, not sure if that is the right chracter though.
  • Thunderbird 2Thunderbird 2 East of Cardiff, Wales.Posts: 2,777MI6 Agent
    Sorry RJJB, and Tilly,

Mr Julienne is not the Milkman! - Here is a link to a pic reference of him from FYEO. - http://www.aveleyman.com/ActorCredit.aspx?ActorID=49292

From what I can tell he is a French stunt driver. - Def not the same man who is the milkman.

Universal Exports - http://www.universalexports.net/Movies/daylights-cast.shtml - have him listed as "Unknown"

Because of the "over the wall" element of his scene, I suspect he was probably one of the stunt crew, who are collectively listed in the credits. His only piece of dialog "Bloody Yanks" could easily have been dubbed by a voice actor in post.

I also checked the DVD's audio commentary - he doesn't seem to get a reference in there either? Although Bill Weston does who plays the Bladen Butler, but Mr Weston is an actor as well. Billing, its all about the billing!

Unless someone knows the gentleman from working with him, we will prob never know. - Why do you ask Tilly?
    This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?
    Why do you ask Tilly?

Wow - thanks for your very interesting post there Thunderbird! -{

The reason I ask is that it had been annoying me for some time, and for the fact that I would have liked to have known the gentleman's name so I could at least have had his autograph for my collection.
  • captaintimbercaptaintimber Posts: 1MI6 Agent

Sorry this is a tad late, but I’m almost certain it was Robert Gillespie from ‘Keep it in the family’ who played the milkman.

• Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,274MI6 Agent

Going back to our milkman assassin, only this week did I learn via Twitter that the actor who plays Necros - Andreas Wisniewski - is also one of Hans Grubers Teutonic terrorists in Die Hard, of the same era.

"This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,705MI6 Agent
    edited January 2022

Interesting! Could be.

Someone on another forum suggests it's John D. Collins, which I don't think is a bad shout at all. Maybe a bit grey of hair.