Daniel Craig Perfect for Bond Villian!

Hello all, new to the forum. I feel like starting off with a different type of topic(I hope).

Craig = Kronsteen (From Russia with Love).

Not to begin the whole "is Craig right for Bond debate" (he isn't in my opinion), but I was watching from "Russia with Love" last night and noticed similarities between Kronsteen and Craig.

Deep set zoned out eyes, outwardly dwarf pointing ears, drooping jaw, similar hair style. Craig has a wider nose though.

Everything looks similar with the exception of that God awful blonde hair, hell Kronsteen looks more like Bond out of the two!

Have a look:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/nothing7711/Kronsteen.jpg

I mean there are far better pictures of Craig that bring out his Kronsteen (and Bond villian) features.

Regardless if you like the new Bond or not, something unsettling strikes out when seeing Kronsteen from FRWL and the new "Bond"(at least for me).

Comments

• s96024s96024 Posts: 1,519MI6 Agent
    I don't think the comparison with shots from the film are as simliar. His shorter hair makes the difference.

Look at this 1.

http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/s96024/?action=view&current=dckron.jpg
  • StrykeStryke U.S.A.Posts: 41MI6 Agent
    Daniel Craig = James Bond, 007. ;)
  • glidroseglidrose Posts: 138MI6 Agent
    That is bizarre, because years ago, when I saw Kronsteen, I remembered thinking he would have been more how Fleming invisioned Bond, mainly because he looks a bit like Ian Fleming.

And now someone has drawn parallels to Craig. Interesting!! Maybe I was right all those years ago after all....B-)
  • Moore Not LessMoore Not Less Posts: 1,095MI6 Agent
    At the time Daniel Craig was rumoured to be in the running and even after he was officially announced I saw him more as a Bond villain than Bond himself. The villain that came to my mind was more like Red Grant not Kronsteen.
  • highhopeshighhopes Posts: 1,358MI6 Agent
    Actually, someone here at AJB suggested Kronsteen before, as well as Putin and two dozen other people with short blond hair.
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    Welcome, NumberOne, but please, this kind of topic has been done to death on this site, and it started well over a year ago. There are plenty of extant topics about Craig's looks, so please do a search and post your comments to an existing thread--though bear in mind you're saying nothing new. Topic closed.
    Vox clamantis in deserto
This discussion has been closed.