Transformers movie

Agent_MAgent_M lost in the speed forcePosts: 353MI6 Agent
I cant belive no one is talking about this yet, anyway Yahoo have just posted the new trailer and I found some leaked CGI any comments? personaly I like the idea of holographic pilots but not too sure about prime's look

http://www.jalopnik.com/photogallery/transformers/
Purvis,Wade...........GRRRRRRRR!

www.scottacademymartialarts.co.uk

Comments

• emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,714MI6 Agent
    Yeah... the trailer's a bit.... dull. And although I'm all for moving on and redesigning things, the robots in this look a bit too much like other CGI creatures we've seen before. Perhaps if they had stuck to the original look it might have felt a bit more transformer-y.
  • RogueAgentRogueAgent Speeding in the Tumbler...Posts: 3,676MI6 Agent
    edited December 2006
    Yeah, I've got to agree with emtiem. Trailer's dull, correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think it will have that look the Transformers were famous for and at first glance for me...it's going to bomb.

Sorta reminds me when I got all hyped up for that Godzilla movie a few years ago. Phew! :#
    Mrs. Man Face: "You wouldn't hit a lady? Would you?"

Batman: "The Hammer Of Justice is UNISEX!"
    -Batman: The Brave & The Bold -
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    I'm officially over the hill. I remember when those toys were out and I vaguely recall commercials for a cartoon--otherwise, I know zip about TransFormers and really have no desire to see it. What's more, it's a Michael Bay film--for every five minutes of one of his movies your IQ drops one point. Beware, beware!
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • s96024s96024 Posts: 1,519MI6 Agent
    Transformers were brilliant.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=450ac92e4e
  • Agent_MAgent_M lost in the speed forcePosts: 353MI6 Agent
    Ha Ha Ha that's top where do I get one :))
    Purvis,Wade...........GRRRRRRRR!

www.scottacademymartialarts.co.uk
  • General_OurumovGeneral_Ourumov United KingdomPosts: 861MI6 Agent
    I'm not sure; this new film is shaping up quite well. It apparently has some of the most advanced CGI used in any film to date, so we'll have that to look forward to. Plus, an early cut of the film was awarded with an R rating; though Spielberg argued and got it bumped down, so it's not likely to be too much of a kid's film either.

I'm actually quite looking forward to this; and this is coming from someone who has never seen or read anything about Transformers, and before I'd seen any footage, the idea didn't appeal to me at all. Stay tuned, though - the movie could be a pleasent surprise!